Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Bit of a weirdly specific headcanon. AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME.

Go to 2:30 of the video and you'll see why. 

Also what's wrong with specific headcanons? People do them all the time. 

5ab09eb84f6ea_charliehallowednights.thumb.png.df767bbc3d4f9926409c80a7b4356d19.png

So I definitely think that Charlie's current form is essentially her Triumphant Skin and I was thinking of what other skins she would have if she became a playable character.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2018 at 2:21 AM, Quoth143 said:
  1. 5aaf569771349_springshowers.thumb.png.340e346d856de157723734c45db84503.png
  2. 5aaf56e3dda75_singinginspring.thumb.png.b57ad8eb00a6059ba0d546c443d8442f.png
  1. I’ve got a song in my heart and I’m bulletproof
    There’s nothing in the world that’s gonna kill this mood
    No matter what life wants to throw my way
    I’ll be starving, I’ll be starving in the rain
  2. The grass she's holding kind of looks like a pompom for a cheerleader.:wilson_ecstatic:
    So Winona's kind of like Fluttershy fused with Applejack. Got it.
12 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5aaffd3662d98_packleader.thumb.png.b452002dba27916a77251f208f87e308.png

If Mimi was a kitty, the story would be completely different. :wilson_ecstatic:Though I can see why Bobby chose that skin.

41 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

5ab09eb84f6ea_charliehallowednights.thumb.png.df767bbc3d4f9926409c80a7b4356d19.png

On 1/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, halfrose said:

kingofscience-beequeen.pngss+(2017-01-17+at+01.49.43).jpg

King of science has competition.:wilson_sneaky: I wonder who has the bigger ego?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Go to 2:30 of the video and you'll see why. 

I know

Spoiler

Trust me, as the worlds only certified Winona main, I should.

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Also what's wrong with specific headcanons? People do them all the time. 

Nothing, they're just weirdly specific. For example, I have a headcanon that Wigfrid screams everything she says.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, everred said:

Halloween costume?

Yup. 

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I know

Reveal hidden contents

Trust me, as the worlds only certified Winona main, I should.

Nothing, they're just weirdly specific. For example, I have a headcanon that Wigfrid screams everything she says.

Okay if you knew that, why say that it's weirdly specific? The way you sometimes comment is very confusing. And I know I'm probably sounding rude but in all honesty I'm confused.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

And I know I'm probably sounding rude but in all honesty I'm confused.

That does sound a bit rude. And I didn't really bother to think about what I was saying, now that I look back on it it's a bit of a weird thing to say.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

That does sound a bit rude. And I didn't really bother to think about what I was saying, now that I look back on it it's a bit of a weird thing to say.

And I'm sorry for that. I really have no right to be but I just feel frustrated because saying something like "that's a weirdly specific headcanon" I end up thinking that maybe I should explain how I came up with said headcanon and then when I do I get hit with "I know." That kind of makes me feel dumb and I get defensive over it (it stems from some self-esteem issues I deal with still). 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

And I'm sorry for that. I really have no right to be but I just feel frustrated because saying something like "that's a weirdly specific headcanon" I end up thinking that maybe I should explain how I came up with said headcanon and then when I do I get hit with "I know." That kind of makes me feel dumb and I get defensive over it (it stems from some self-esteem issues I deal with still). 

That's fine, it was bad wording on my part.

• Thanks 1

On 20/03/2018 at 4:41 PM, Quoth143 said:

So I definitely think that Charlie's current form is essentially her Triumphant Skin and I was thinking of what other skins she would have if she became a playable character.

There should be a specific Triumphant/Rose skin only for her since it kinda looks like that, if she ever was playable

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

That's fine, it was bad wording on my part.

Thank you. And again, I'm sorry. 

21 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

There should be a specific Triumphant/Rose skin only for her since it kinda looks like that, if she ever was playable

Charlie would probably have an Un-Triumphant Skin which would be her assistant costume from the Final Act. As for the Rose skin...I'm not sure...yet. ..

• Like 1

Ah I have not been catching up with this for a long time, But all the art pieces are wonderful and I love each one. I could definitely see Winona being a good singer and Charlie's hallowed nights costume being a bee queen. I'd like to adopt the singing headcannon for my Winona if you don't mind. (I roleplay her on another sight in one or two roleplays ^^;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Ah I have not been catching up with this for a long time, But all the art pieces are wonderful and I love each one. I could definitely see Winona being a good singer and Charlie's hallowed nights costume being a bee queen. I'd like to adopt the singing headcannon for my Winona if you don't mind. (I roleplay her on another sight in one or two roleplays ^^;)

Sure.