Don't Starve: Resumptus

21 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

ramalama.thumb.png.f7a8b241b57b13430f345ed8e1c2cd28.png5a77e1bcb5cc9_bang1.thumb.png.d07cbf02b49a6fbb7c43aa322e06835b.png5a77e1d1c6f6d_bang2.thumb.png.07ad1cdaa820a9e1c3db05f0e64d1bd4.png

That's neat. I like how in their shadow forms they sort of swap feelings, Wilson becoming anxious and Albert becoming the confident one.

That video is creepy as heck... I need therapy now... (insane muttering under breath) "EragonSaphira has died to a Crawling Horror"

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

pinch.thumb.png.c06f3ff700f774ef0783c53b8676085c.png

Great piece! The look on Wilson's face is priceless, an it looks Willow  has other things planned from hat mischievous smile... The pink in the background, what does it mean? You said that you use orange for family things, so pink = affection? I'm not sure.

Edited by EragonSaphira
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EragonSaphira said:

Great piece! The look on Wilson's face is priceless, an it looks Willow  has other things planned from hat mischievous smile... The pink in the background, what does it mean? You said that you use orange for family things, so pink = affection? I'm not sure.

This might actually help:

https://www.proflowers.com/blog/rose-colors-and-meanings

(ignore the orange one since I'm going to stick with it for faamilial love)

• Thanks 1

Wwisteria.thumb.png.c29f40b5ac2ee31449cb8b38d767075e.png

Wisteria: The Madwoman

"I've known nothing but the shadows"

Sanity: 100

Hunger: 200

Health: 175

*Constantly sees the shadows. (Even with full sanity, she’ll still see shadows like crawling horrors, terrorbeaks, Mr. Skits etc. She’ll be attacked once she reaches half sanity)

*Gift from the Queen (Left hand is a shadow hand. Costs fifteen sanity to use)

*Finds comfort with the dark

Origin:

Many would say that the Constant was a purgatory, for Wisteria, it is a paradise. Wisteria always saw the shadows and was declared mad by her kin. Lonely and isolated Wisteria met another who had felt those same emotions. The Queen couldn’t help but relate to the girl, those same feelings welling up from deep down. 

Unwilling to let Wisteria meet the fate of so many others declared mad and left behind in an asylum, Queen Charlie offered a deal. Wisteria happy to meet someone who in a way was similar to her agreed. She finds an odd peace with the Constant despite how cruel it can be at times. 

• Like 10

20 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

This might actually help:

https://www.proflowers.com/blog/rose-colors-and-meanings

(ignore the orange one since I'm going to stick with it for faamilial love)

Ah, thanks! So its sort of what I said.

Just now, Quoth143 said:

Wwisteria.thumb.png.c29f40b5ac2ee31449cb8b38d767075e.png

Her dark/insane look perfectly fits her! Also, what does the shadow hand ability do?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I could say something real dorky about the shadows being real, not just mind tricks, but I'm gonna leave you alone. For now.

I never said the shadows weren't real. I said she could see them.

Edited by Quoth143