Quoth143    11,846
1 hour ago, Mistikl said:

AaaaaaaAAaaaAAaaa!!! Somebody else remember it!!!! :o I'M SO HAPPY!!! :excitement: I reread it in last year... so many FEELINGS!!! Y_Y They don't do original characters tournaments like that anymore!!! And Unknown Person is not around to post some more news about his projects... Y_Y 

:wilson_ecstatic:Yeah, I saw that boy in your DA gallery, but don't exactly get who he is or what's story with him is all about. OoO  

Spy in Red.jpg

I due time...in due time...

Mistikl    157
2 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I due time...in due time...

And it actually surprise me what he has russian name, it's not very often you might found a russian OC from not russian person. XD 

• Like 1

Quoth143    11,846
42 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

And it actually surprise me what he has russian name, it's not very often you might found a russian OC from not russian person. XD 

In development Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

• Like 2

I just spent a few days catching up with this and Hoo boy I love this so much! The amount of effort you put into your characters is really hard to find these days! Not to mention characters that fit into the world well and into one of my all time favorite games!

Keep up the wonderful work and I can't wait to see more of your art! :wilson_dorky:

• Thanks 2

minespatch    58,327
1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

In development Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

Will that subplot be revisited? I didn't expect Baba Yaga to be mentioned!:wilson_shocked:

Quoth143    11,846
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Will that subplot be revisited? I didn't expect Baba Yaga to be mentioned!:wilson_shocked:

Probably not, it's an old idea but I may use elements from it. 

• Thanks 1

Raspberry Shake    5,584
12 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

5a57bb63ac0f0_sticktogether.thumb.png.7a41f6721bfbc22d2b2fbe3a496804c7.png

“If we stick together we’ll survive and we’ll find everyone.”

Post-Throne!Charlie. Charlie is no longer the shadow queen and managed to fight against the influence of the shadows over her mind. Now a survivor she and Albert (former right hand man) stick together to surrvive the trials of the Constant and find their friends and family. 

eeermmmm... timeline? Please? The continuity is killing me. And I don't have the time to read 143 pages of this stuff.

• Like 1

Mistikl    157
21 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

Oh wow! That's sounds INTERESTING! *o* But, offend anyone how exactly? Baba Yaga is a folklore character, and actually was interpret in different ways in different stories! Heck, Ever After High use her image for once of the teachers and I never see anyone complain about that! 

47 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I hopу Maxwell will see this and get Albert to the bog! XD Awesome art as always! :wilson_wink: 

• Like 1

DragonMage156    24,884
3 hours ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Ooooooh I really like this. Let's hope Maxwell never sees them holding hands or he may get upset.

2 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I hopу Maxwell will see this and get Albert to the bog! XD

Wait, you don't wanna make Bobbie jealous either XD

• Haha 2

EragonSaphira    115
5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Return of the adorable pet crawling horror! Also, did anyone notice that Charlie's ears are now pointed like Albert's?

Something tells me that they'll have something that they can relate with...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Quoth143    11,846
9 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

eeermmmm... timeline? Please? The continuity is killing me. And I don't have the time to read 143 pages of this stuff.

Sorry about that. Generally most of these are simple one shots or ideas featuring the characters.

8 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I hopу Maxwell will see this and get Albert to the bog! XD Awesome art as always! :wilson_wink: 

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait, you don't wanna make Bobbie jealous either XD

Bobbie would be more happy to see the both of them than jealous. She and Winona would both put Charlie in a double bear-hug before giving Albert plenty of love and kisses and alone-time (:wilson_sneaky:). Maxwell on the other hand might need some reassurance that Charlie and Albert's relationship is completely platonic. 

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So that thing next to charlie is a walking nightmare?

I call it the Passive Nightmare. It's taken on a bit of a red tint over black thanks to Charlie taming it. She calls it Spudgy and she and Albert are honestly the only ones that can be around it without suffering sanity loss. It acts like both a cat and dog. 

1 hour ago, EragonSaphira said:

Something tells me that they'll have something that they can relate with...

Things are easier to deal with when you know someone is going through the same thing.

1 hour ago, RulerofPopstar said:

I just had a small thought. If you gave the triumphant skins titles, would Albert's be Crooked cop?

His skin is actually called "The Kingpin," and his shadow self is actually supposed to be reflective of a mob boss. Kinda Lawful evil in a sense. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

Raspberry Shake    5,584
2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

She and Winona would both put Charlie in a double bear-hug

Raspberry Milkshake died preforming an experiment with bear hugs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

minespatch    58,327
15 hours ago, Quoth143 said:
  1. It's taken on a bit of a red tint over black thanks to Charlie taming it.
  2. It acts like both a cat and dog.
  1. Ah, rose motfs.
  2. So basically a passive nightmare version of my cat Gizmo.:wilson_sneaky:
  • Like 1

Quoth143    11,846
On 1/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, Mistikl said:

Oh wow! That's sounds INTERESTING! *o* But, offend anyone how exactly? Baba Yaga is a folklore character, and actually was interpret in different ways in different stories! Heck, Ever After High use her image for once of the teachers and I never see anyone complain about that! 

I was a very very anxious person back then and getting called out for not being accurate scared me...Still anxious but to a lesser degree

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

5a5cf9d77fb81_alternatesnowfallskin.thumb.png.8ea8377335684344bff5974d0c38e177.png

Thought I'd draw an alternate snowfallen skin for Bobbie.

This looks absolutely amazing! really cool if you ask me

Edited by RulerofPopstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

minespatch    58,327
10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a5c720d2f09c_dentist2.thumb.png.18ee3db128453b7c652f1c33419700e6.png

From that day forward, the boys slept in separate beds. :wilson_sneaky:

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

5a5cf9d77fb81_alternatesnowfallskin.thumb.png.8ea8377335684344bff5974d0c38e177.png

When is Disney going to do a line of Bobbie dolls?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2