Don't Starve: Resumptus

5a740fd115d99_bagofgrapes.thumb.png.21365b2e3904e6f622e04e1980275002.png

Umm…yeah.

The idea was that Wickerbottom wanted to do a check-up on Maxwell’s overall health after the throne. Woodie is out chopping wood, and Wolfgang can lift anyone with ease so…Albert had to be the makeshift scale. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Ahh, so that's why I'm seeing romance drawings from you.

The pinecone comic has strong linework. I'm not sure why it doesn't look as lax compared to the earlier Resumpterus comic pages. Maybe your Tin comic has helped your hands.

Thanks. I actually downloaded a brush pen set for clip studio (mainly because I'm trash at trying to create the brush settings I want) and I've also been looking at more how to draw lessons by this guy: https://studioblinktwice.deviantart.com/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a75f4431f426_robotvalentine.thumb.png.7ac16323de86d4d5312c71070137f2bd.pngNot really part of a meme, I just wanted a chance to try another design for Bobbie's rose skin. I like this one better. 

You should totally do a version of that skin with a basis of a Gibson Girl portrait. It'd fit the times.

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a760dfe1ac4f_familiallove.thumb.png.2c557a08b98b86fb0cb5d3276a9a12a2.png. I’m gonna use orange for familial love which will sometimes entail telling little white lies and then trying to get cooking lessons from Warly. 

I'm guessing those down aarows mean low health or... Something along the lines? What did she make?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You should totally do a version of that skin with a basis of a Gibson Girl portrait. It'd fit the times.

I'm guessing those down aarows mean low health or... Something along the lines? What did she make?

That's monster lasagna. It lowers sanity and health.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/2/2018 at 2:15 AM, Quoth143 said:

5a740fd115d99_bagofgrapes.thumb.png.21365b2e3904e6f622e04e1980275002.png

On 2/2/2018 at 3:13 PM, Quoth143 said:

Umm…yeah.

The idea was that Wickerbottom wanted to do a check-up on Maxwell’s overall health after the throne. Woodie is out chopping wood, and Wolfgang can lift anyone with ease so…Albert had to be the makeshift scale. 

Wow, you don't check the page for a few days and you come back to this... Seems about right. Looks about right too for that beanpole. Lol!

On 2/2/2018 at 3:13 PM, Quoth143 said:

Doing a Valentine's themed meme from Tumblr for the month of February. 

I highly approve!

On 2/2/2018 at 3:11 PM, Quoth143 said:

coinkydink.thumb.png.ca3a6bdbba537a69044eb876546232c8.png

Day 2: Exchange. 

Traditionally, yellow tends to be the color of friendship, so make sure to pay attention to the background colors. 

Coinkidinky, suuuuuure Albert. This also makes me feel warm and fuzzy, seeing two people just being friends in a world that they were pulled into with no way of escape.

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a75f4431f426_robotvalentine.thumb.png.7ac16323de86d4d5312c71070137f2bd.png

Not really part of a meme, I just wanted a chance to try another design for Bobbie's rose skin. I like this one better. 

I like the new design for Bobbie's rose skin! Looks more elegant/distinguished. And what is WX wearing? Is that his rose skin? If so, makes sense, kinda just growing on him, showing how long he's been there.

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a760dfe1ac4f_familiallove.thumb.png.2c557a08b98b86fb0cb5d3276a9a12a2.png

Day 3: Dinner. 

I’m gonna use orange for familial love which will sometimes entail telling little white lies and then trying to get cooking lessons from Warly. 

Awwwww! This made me tear up a bit. Wendy looks so happy... That monster lasagna could be used to get a vargling too... 

Dang, that's a long message. Sorry!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EragonSaphira said:

Coinkidinky, suuuuuure Albert. This also makes me feel warm and fuzzy, seeing two people just being friends in a world that they were pulled into with no way of escape.

To be honest though I was initially going to pair Albert with Charlie but sorta shied away from it because, being the anxious person I am, kind of knew how people aren't too keen on OC/Canon character pairings. 

16 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

So SW exists in this universe? I am much confused.

It does, just through another portal, the seaworthy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Quoth143 said:

To be honest though I was initially going to pair Albert with Charlie but sorta shied away from it because, being the anxious person I am, kind of knew how people aren't too keen on OC/Canon character pairings. 

I'm fine with that. Do what you like, don't worry about reactions while you do it adjust afterwards, it's not going to have a devastating effect on anyone's life. Advice from anxious person to anxious person.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

It does, just through another portal, the seaworthy. 

uh-huh. That makes sense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

I wouldn't mind of you did that :) but you pair him with Bobbie now. I like it either way ^_^

• Like 1