Don't Starve: Resumptus

5a6e20e4de71f_pinkchester.thumb.png.e7e3aa043e898cce8d837d635961d7a4.png

Wilson’s gonna get a good talking to, especially after dealing with a cavity not too long ago. 

If Pink Chester were a thing the way to get him would be to fill all of his slots with taffy on the full moon. He’d give off a positive sanity aura. 

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

If Pink Chester were a thing the way to get him would be to fill all of his slots with taffy on the full moon. He’d give off a positive sanity aura. 

I like that idea! 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

@AquaRCBasically catnip for humans. Makes me wonder how Catcoons would react to the cottoncandy/taffy chester.

Taffy is human catnip by all standards. And I think that catcoons would probably follow chester around for a bit and then leave. Maybe they'd ty and pick it up, dropping an item from chester's inventory on the ground or temporarily immobilizing him.

Edited by EragonSaphira
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

OMG yes!! Klei make this a thing please! Modder! Anyone!!

5 hours ago, everred said:

Aww, adorable! I think the forums should have an adorable reaction button.

Exactly! But the moderators think the heart is enough :/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Wilson’s gonna get a good talking to, especially after dealing with a cavity not too long ago. 

This reminds me of something...

Image result for packim baggims

Stop eating all my food, you theif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2018 at 1:13 PM, Quoth143 said:

Bobbie is me to be perfectly honest. I'd love to have a chester of the whole rainbow. Imagine yellow needing gold so you've got a chester with a heart of gold :wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by RulerofPopstar
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Bobbie is me to be perfectly honest. I'd love to have a chester of the whole rainbow. Imagine yellow needing gold so you've got a chester with a heart of gold :wilson_ecstatic:

That’d be adorable!

On 30/01/2018 at 11:18 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I don't get it, does packems eat food/consumables inside him? 0_0 Doesn't hutch do that as well? And why doesn't chester?

He eats the fish you have. Imagine being wigfrid with your only food as fish and then your starving to death

Edited by DatShadowJK

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a72c44e23779_pineconechucking.thumb.png.962a9648483375e578f2641fdff97c85.png

The sport of Pine Cone Chucking is a traditional sport invented by the Walters sisters. It was a traditional sport for the summer up in BC. 

Ah, Charlie... You can't resist it can you? This makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a73a67a4e3fa_valentine1.thumb.png.d7c2039652a02083520af0a698ec28b1.png

Have some romantic Willowson. 

FINALLY

• Like 1