Don't Starve: Resumptus

9 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

eeermmmm... timeline? Please? The continuity is killing me. And I don't have the time to read 143 pages of this stuff.

Sorry about that. Generally most of these are simple one shots or ideas featuring the characters.

8 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I hopу Maxwell will see this and get Albert to the bog! XD Awesome art as always! :wilson_wink: 

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait, you don't wanna make Bobbie jealous either XD

Bobbie would be more happy to see the both of them than jealous. She and Winona would both put Charlie in a double bear-hug before giving Albert plenty of love and kisses and alone-time (:wilson_sneaky:). Maxwell on the other hand might need some reassurance that Charlie and Albert's relationship is completely platonic. 

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So that thing next to charlie is a walking nightmare?

I call it the Passive Nightmare. It's taken on a bit of a red tint over black thanks to Charlie taming it. She calls it Spudgy and she and Albert are honestly the only ones that can be around it without suffering sanity loss. It acts like both a cat and dog. 

1 hour ago, EragonSaphira said:

Something tells me that they'll have something that they can relate with...

Things are easier to deal with when you know someone is going through the same thing.

1 hour ago, RulerofPopstar said:

I just had a small thought. If you gave the triumphant skins titles, would Albert's be Crooked cop?

His skin is actually called "The Kingpin," and his shadow self is actually supposed to be reflective of a mob boss. Kinda Lawful evil in a sense. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, Mistikl said:

Oh wow! That's sounds INTERESTING! *o* But, offend anyone how exactly? Baba Yaga is a folklore character, and actually was interpret in different ways in different stories! Heck, Ever After High use her image for once of the teachers and I never see anyone complain about that! 

I was a very very anxious person back then and getting called out for not being accurate scared me...Still anxious but to a lesser degree

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

From that day forward, the boys slept in separate beds. :wilson_sneaky:

When is Disney going to do a line of Bobbie dolls?

Well they had their own rooms but Wilson made the bad decision to try and wake Albert up. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

It's a reference to Thememime on tumblr. They draw Wilson with a golden tooth. 

I can't understand how can people take tumblr artists apart, from my point of view they ALL draw in same style! O_o Is there some specific courses on tumblr what specifically teach people to draw in one way? O_o

6 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I can't understand how can people take tumblr artists apart, from my point of view they ALL draw in same style! O_o Is there some specific courses on tumblr what specifically teach people to draw in one way? O_o

Uhhh...no? I post on Tumblr and there's a lot of people there who have their own distinct styles:

http://itstheblob.tumblr.com/

http://inhumanrobot.tumblr.com/

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Uhhh...no? I post on Tumblr and there's a lot of people there who have their own distinct styles:

http://itstheblob.tumblr.com/

http://inhumanrobot.tumblr.com/

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

They all unfinished, sketchy and don't bring any ideas, just one pose or emotions. And that particular  Thememime look for me EXACTLY like that Ghost Chicky from tumbler, I mean, the style, the way they draw faces, coloring, line work, themes, it's all the same. Even Unknown Person got similar style when he got there!  You never saw someone like Evana Love, or Boris Vallejo or Giger there. And I think tumbler is already infamous for it's crazy users who DEMAND from people to draw things in exact way they want it, and if someone refuse, they gonna drive them to commit suicide.  

3 hours ago, Mistikl said:

They all unfinished, sketchy and don't bring any ideas, just one pose or emotions. And that particular  Thememime look for me EXACTLY like that Ghost Chicky from tumbler, I mean, the style, the way they draw faces, coloring, line work, themes, it's all the same. Even Unknown Person got similar style when he got there!  You never saw someone like Evana Love, or Boris Vallejo or Giger there. And I think tumbler is already infamous for it's crazy users who DEMAND from people to draw things in exact way they want it, and if someone refuse, they gonna drive them to commit suicide.  

Some people are inspired by others, but a lot of people do share similar art styles, it could just be coincidence though.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Some people are inspired by others, but a lot of people do share similar art styles, it could just be coincidence though.

Well, yes, indeed. But, if I wouldn't tell, would you assume what my style deeply inspired by Evana love? Even if you could, there are huge difference between us, how we draw, our composition, coloring, and other stuff. But on tumblr, they all the same, poses, that same exaggerated emotions, colors (that flower crowns and colored hair especially), line always look as messy as possible, same way of drawing eyes, same face shapes, and other stuff (and that I don't even touch how they are love to made normal characters into some kind of cheap whores or "darker and edgier" with that stupid unrealistic smiles, blood everywhere and some kind of cold weapons in hands.) >_> Maybe for persons who not so keen on art and watch it just for fun, and not desperately looking for ways to improve themselves, it might get unnoticed. but for me it's painfully obvious. Oh, and when you ask them, how did they get something in art, then always tell you some bulls**t how they "achieve it all by themselves" yet if you dig any deeper you'll find out what almost every single one of them has some kind of special art educations, like art schools or art universities, and some even have life long personal art trainers in their art educated parents! And not even single one of them can tell you something actually USEFUL, heh, some times they can't even explain how they got this, or that stuff in their pictures! That's speaks A LOT! 

2 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

Well, yes, indeed. But, if I wouldn't tell, would you assume what my style deeply inspired by Evana love? Even if you could, there are huge difference between us, how we draw, our composition, coloring, and other stuff. But on tumblr, they all the same, poses, that same exaggerated emotions, colors (that flower crowns and colored hair especially), line always look as messy as possible, same way of drawing eyes, same face shapes, and other stuff (and that I don't even touch how they are love to made normal characters into some kind of cheap whores or "darker and edgier" with that stupid unrealistic smiles, blood everywhere and some kind of cold weapons in hands.) >_> Maybe for persons who not so keen on art and watch it just for fun, and not desperately looking for ways to improve themselves, it might get unnoticed. but for me it's painfully obvious. Oh, and when you ask them, how did they get something in art, then always tell you some bulls**t how they "achieve it all by themselves" yet if you dig any deeper you'll find out what almost every single one of them has some kind of special art educations, like art schools or art universities, and some even have life long personal art trainers in their art educated parents! And not even single one of them can tell you something actually USEFUL, heh, some times they can't even explain how they got this, or that stuff in their pictures! That's speaks A LOT! 

Maybe they just take art education because they have a passion for it? I think they look different personally and again, that's my opinion. While I won't agree with you, I'll at least respect your opinion. :wilsconnivingsmile:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RulerofPopstar said:

Maybe they just take art education because they have a passion for it?

-_- I have no idea from where you from, but in my country ANY type of art education cost A LOT! We don't have it in schools for free like other countries, so, if you don't have wealthy parent than it's impossible to attend it. Of course they are privileged with that! It's actually showcase even more how hypocritical they all are, and, it's funny how there are so many SWJs in there, but yet, they never touch themes of THAT kind of privileges!