Don't Starve: Resumptus

4 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

No.. because I don’t creepily stare at an animal for an amount of time

They tend to just spawn after a certain amount of time in your world and if you're about 20 or so squares away from any other grass gekko. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I chase Grass Geckos for fun.:wilson_sneaky:

Me and my friend like to chase them into a pen and keep them as pets XD

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

They tend to just spawn after a certain amount of time in your world and if you're about 20 or so squares away from any other grass gekko. 

They usually spawn in the Spring for me, especially if we've planted a lot of grass tufts nearby base.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Me and my friend like to chase them into a pen and keep them as pets XD

Actually, I've seen people farm grass geckos that way. They just plop Chester by or in the middle of them and it makes SO. MUCH. GRASS.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5a55a2d029d97_lifestooshort.thumb.png.582d5a1837e032b9103058e59d0b2c34.png

Yessss, Charlie, FINISH HER!!! :twisted: I love your style! Also, I saw your comic on DA and it's AMAZING!!! *o* Also, you are fellow Law of Talos / Castle of Nation fan? I saw you draw Karl and Climber!!! :victorious:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Yessss, Charlie, FINISH HER!!! :twisted: I love your style! Also, I saw your comic on DA and it's AMAZING!!! *o* Also, you are fellow Law of Talos / Castle of Nation fan? I saw you draw Karl and Climber!!! :victorious:

Thank you!! And yes, I love Law of Talos/Castle of Nations! They were actually the inspiration for Kostya, my character for "TIN."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mistikl said:

AaaaaaaAAaaaAAaaa!!! Somebody else remember it!!!! :o I'M SO HAPPY!!! :excitement: I reread it in last year... so many FEELINGS!!! Y_Y They don't do original characters tournaments like that anymore!!! And Unknown Person is not around to post some more news about his projects... Y_Y 

:wilson_ecstatic:Yeah, I saw that boy in your DA gallery, but don't exactly get who he is or what's story with him is all about. OoO  

Spy in Red.jpg

I due time...in due time...

42 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

And it actually surprise me what he has russian name, it's not very often you might found a russian OC from not russian person. XD 

In development Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

• Like 2

I just spent a few days catching up with this and Hoo boy I love this so much! The amount of effort you put into your characters is really hard to find these days! Not to mention characters that fit into the world well and into one of my all time favorite games!

Keep up the wonderful work and I can't wait to see more of your art! :wilson_dorky:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

In development Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

Will that subplot be revisited? I didn't expect Baba Yaga to be mentioned!:wilson_shocked:

5a57bb63ac0f0_sticktogether.thumb.png.7a41f6721bfbc22d2b2fbe3a496804c7.png

“If we stick together we’ll survive and we’ll find everyone.”

Post-Throne!Charlie. Charlie is no longer the shadow queen and managed to fight against the influence of the shadows over her mind. Now a survivor she and Albert (former right hand man) stick together to surrvive the trials of the Constant and find their friends and family. 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

“If we stick together we’ll survive and we’ll find everyone.”

Post-Throne!Charlie. Charlie is no longer the shadow queen and managed to fight against the influence of the shadows over her mind. Now a survivor she and Albert (former right hand man) stick together to surrvive the trials of the Constant and find their friends and family. 

eeermmmm... timeline? Please? The continuity is killing me. And I don't have the time to read 143 pages of this stuff.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Kostya was originally a servant for the Baba Yaga though I started getting scared because as I was researching Russian mythology but I also felt like I couldn't trust all of the sites I found and I didn't want to offend anyone...

Oh wow! That's sounds INTERESTING! *o* But, offend anyone how exactly? Baba Yaga is a folklore character, and actually was interpret in different ways in different stories! Heck, Ever After High use her image for once of the teachers and I never see anyone complain about that! 

47 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I hopу Maxwell will see this and get Albert to the bog! XD Awesome art as always! :wilson_wink: 

• Like 1