minespatch    58,878

The first thing that came to mind is Line Inverse shouting "fireball" while another thought is Willow is tad similar to Bobbie's possession. So yeah. Nice work, Quoth.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:16 AM, Quoth143 said:

5a25045b60e42_christmasseason.thumb.png.1e12455e9c2185f8cc5caa7d18dbb7af.png

Christmas time with the Walters sisters. 

They all have appropriate looks for their separate personalities...Bobbie Looks like shes gonna kick someones butt like the strong independent woman she is, Winona looks like a hard working man...which kind of works with her character...and Charlie looks like that girl who cares about her family but shows it in her own way...what a interesting group of sisters.

• Like 2

minespatch    58,878

Kind of has a touch of christmas and a touch of Thulian clothing. Huh, maybe Thulians discovered Winter feast in their own way?:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

minespatch    58,878

I'm not shocked Wendy would taunt her uncle by making her see several people sing about how despicable they are by stealing Max's crap.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

Zeklo    16,724
10 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

-snip-

I don't know, it just made sense to make WX-78 the Grinch. 

Omg, I don't comment here much, but that is amazing. I got the nastiest grin ever.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

minespatch    58,878

In the next episode of Don't Starve: Wendy makes Albert a hoodie out of her brooding spirit.:wilson_sneaky:

Still, a nice use of MAxwell purple! The whole ye motif seems to be a recurring theme in the games as well. You're also giving Winona more development too.

• Thanks 1

vixenine    651

This kind of reminds me of that one scene Marco has to cast that all-seeing-eye spell in stvfoe. Interesting reference

• Like 3

Quoth143    11,846
2 minutes ago, vixenine said:

This kind of reminds me of that one scene Marco has to cast that all-seeing-eye spell in stvfoe. Interesting reference

That scene was the inspiration for this mainly because I love the track to it.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

vixenine    651
Just now, Quoth143 said:

That scene was the inspiration for this mainly because I love the track to it.

O-oooh draw Albert's face after casting the spell. Like those little crescent moons appearing on Marco's cheeks XD.

• Like 1

minespatch    58,878
5 minutes ago, vixenine said:

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

In the next episode of Don't Starve: Wendy makes Albert a hoodie out of her brooding spirit.:wilson_sneaky:

Hence my comment.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

Quoth143    11,846
11 minutes ago, vixenine said:

O-oooh draw Albert's face after casting the spell. Like those little crescent moons appearing on Marco's cheeks XD.

I should also I just love that scene in general, Marco is clearly the Joker card a.k.a the Wildcard of the show. (I keep spoiling myself because I've only just started getting into the show and I'm behind in episodes)

And yeah I should probably do something like that. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 3

minespatch    58,878

He's so powerful, his eyelashes turned pink. Love the touch of the iris on the staff. Really gives a center focus to the piece.

Lighting is nice on this piece.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1