artistcrab    2,766
2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Actually I altered @Aileen-Rose's ancient skins slightly for this mainly because I was listening to Let it Go.

Anyway:

mutating.thumb.png.d23b119681f4f814da10046c903f2a08.png

I generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

i really like that idea :D

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,635

Meanwhile Ria's half monster version is quite tame. Maybe I can make up adifferent version for DS rather than changung nher name to Wia or somethin.

• Like 1

minespatch    51,227
7 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

mutating.thumb.png.d23b119681f4f814da10046c903f2a08.pngI generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

TriesnottomemeaboutDarkestDungeonAfflictions

I imagine that's one of the ways my persona is a skeleton. A's get the worse treatments.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quoth143    11,839
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

TriesnottomemeaboutDarkestDungeonAfflictions

I imagine that's one of the ways my persona is a skeleton. A's get the worse treatments.:wilson_sneaky:

His ends up accelerating the closer he got to the throne which I know is a different idea from the original idea of Them turning Albert into a grue but like I said I like playing with ideas. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Actually I altered @Aileen-Rose's ancient skins slightly for this mainly because I was listening to Let it Go.

Anyway:

I generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

Huh...*my mind wanders to my character* looks like I can use this with my character instead of some weird crazy backstory

• Like 2

NightWonder7    3,923
On 21.11.2017 at 8:33 AM, Quoth143 said:

5a13d6abe25a5_twolegs.thumb.png.73c0dfa693b4e40b4dadd5055347350b.png 

This design is really beautiful OwO And I love the flames in her hair.

15 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

That's a really interesting idea, and awesome transformation designs :3 Hm, I wonder what powers W-names have.

• Like 2

Quoth143    11,839
6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

This design is really beautiful OwO And I love the flames in her hair.

That's a really interesting idea, and awesome transformation designs :3 Hm, I wonder what powers W-names have.

Well Willow originally started with fire resistance (I really hope they re balance her in DST at somepoint), Wickerbottom can use mystic books, Wolfgang becomes mighty, etc. 

• Like 3

Quoth143    11,839
14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Does she use ashes or flowerpetals for her makeup?

Probably a combo of both. I know charcoal has been used as eyeliner.

• Like 2

minespatch    51,227

Seriously, I've heard people during gameplay call themselves sacrifices. Not sure if that happened during your playthrough but yeah.

Bobby is not going to give WX any beefalo manure today.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

Quoth143    11,839
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Seriously, I've heard people during gameplay call themselves sacrifices. Not sure if that happened during your playthrough but yeah.

Bobby is not going to give WX any beefalo manure today.:wilson_sneaky:

I've never seen people call themselves the sacrifice. They usually call themselves the Runner. 

She'll probably plant frayed wires into his straw roll.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Haha 2

Quoth143    11,839
6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Does that mean that Maxwell is the Winter Warlock?:wilson_sneaky:

Annnnnnnnnnnd Wolfgang is Kubla Kraut(with a mini WX)?

I was going to make Maxwell Scrooge actually. You'll have to wait and see for the others.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 3