Recommended Posts

DragonMage156    24,997
On 10/30/2017 at 5:12 PM, Quoth143 said:

59f6a6764277f_ademonoranangel.thumb.png.994f35d2f460dcc113aa86d035ed65cd.png

I saw that. Really nice take on a Bendy-like crossover ^_^

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

59f94b69a1430_grosscandy.thumb.png.7a357c3c3581720d9b15341077b134f8.png

Happy Halloween everyone!

Eyy, the ONI meal lice candy I assume? ^_^

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,883

I think I mentioned about the outfit looking like it came from the Titanic.

Love the blue lines in Bobbie's hair. Also, this revamp is simpler in my opinion and can help be redrawn. Simplicity is key.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quoth143    11,846
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I think I mentioned about the outfit looking like it came from the Titanic.

Love the blue lines in Bobbie's hair. Also, this revamp is simpler in my opinion and can help be redrawn. Simplicity is key.

 

I always really liked a simpler look but sometimes I can get caught up in trying to add lots of detail and then it looks messy. (I can't draw lace for a damn)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,883

Your coloring has gotten so much better! This piece must have taken you a while!

If you're able to on Tuesday, you might want to join the jouste dev stream so you can check out his scoop shading and lighting techniques. Up to you, just wanted to let you know,

When did Bobbie have all that time to gather gears and thulecite?:wilson_ecstatic:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quoth143    11,846
7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your coloring has gotten so much better! This piece must have taken you a while!

If you're able to on Tuesday, you might want to join the jouste dev stream so you can check out his scoop shading and lighting techniques. Up to you, just wanted to let you know,

When did Bobbie have all that time to gather gears and thulecite?:wilson_ecstatic:

She may have sorta kinda raided WX's stash for gears. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    24,997
4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

She may have sorta kinda raided WX's stash for gears. 

There's gonna be one angry robot on the loose soon XD

Also I saw that on Tumblr along with Aileen's art of Walter and Winona. Good stuff ^_^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 2:32 AM, Quoth143 said:

She may have sorta kinda raided WX's stash for gears. 

Ahh the Winston Version of a flower bokay...I can see why hes embarrassed

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,883

I know I'd love Klei to make some olympic themed skins for the starver but damn is this even make me eager for a baseball themed set.

Wolfgang would probably be similar to that one classic story of that one confidant guy at the bat(which disney adaptated).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,883

Not even the happy face Wendy drew on it relieve Wilson?57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

The way Albert has the war paint on his face, he kind of has a catcoon touch there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,883

Nice work on the circular ring around the torch. It's not angular like Charlie's spirals. Bobbie makes a interesting foil for her sister. The color palette is a nice compensation with the palette of the thulian wares.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now