Don't Starve: Resumptus

15 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

And Wilson...well...I dont know what the twitching eye would mean...

A running headcanon among fans is that Wilson is on the short side and with Albert being his younger brother BUT being taller than him Wilson is often mistaken to be the younger brother.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yes you are!!

I'll be honest, I thought of Aileen's Laika when I saw this :p

Actually I altered @Aileen-Rose's ancient skins slightly for this mainly because I was listening to Let it Go.

Anyway:

mutating.thumb.png.d23b119681f4f814da10046c903f2a08.png

I generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Actually I altered @Aileen-Rose's ancient skins slightly for this mainly because I was listening to Let it Go.

Anyway:

I generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

i really like that idea :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

mutating.thumb.png.d23b119681f4f814da10046c903f2a08.pngI generally just like playing with ideas and one I've seen come up in the community a few times is how anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'W' doesn't exactly fit into the world of the Constant and end up changing in some way. 

TriesnottomemeaboutDarkestDungeonAfflictions

I imagine that's one of the ways my persona is a skeleton. A's get the worse treatments.:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

TriesnottomemeaboutDarkestDungeonAfflictions

I imagine that's one of the ways my persona is a skeleton. A's get the worse treatments.:wilson_sneaky:

His ends up accelerating the closer he got to the throne which I know is a different idea from the original idea of Them turning Albert into a grue but like I said I like playing with ideas. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Anyway:

Huh...*my mind wanders to my character* looks like I can use this with my character instead of some weird crazy backstory

• Like 2

On 21.11.2017 at 8:33 AM, Quoth143 said:

5a13d6abe25a5_twolegs.thumb.png.73c0dfa693b4e40b4dadd5055347350b.png 

This design is really beautiful OwO And I love the flames in her hair.

15 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

That's a really interesting idea, and awesome transformation designs :3 Hm, I wonder what powers W-names have.

• Like 2