Don't Starve: Resumptus

I know I'd love Klei to make some olympic themed skins for the starver but damn is this even make me eager for a baseball themed set.

Wolfgang would probably be similar to that one classic story of that one confidant guy at the bat(which disney adaptated).

• Like 2

metheus.thumb.png.b7153b87157082a9d654ec2b2bf041b8.png

“Hello, would you like to help your sister? I think I might be able to help.”

Way before Winona was revealed, I came up with Bobbie to give a face to the mysterious sister of Charlie. One of the ideas I had for her was that she would become the Queen of Light to counter Charlie as the Queen of Shadows. 

Lost among the worlds Bobbie is about to lose it but at the same time the portal to the Forge opens a spirit posses Bobbie’s dwindling fire. Once a bearer of light, now a spirit lost among the shadows and it offers Bobbie an honest deal.

• Like 9

5a06a74218a8e_metheuscompells.thumb.png.dcb4bea232acb3ca7b1104e81014d975.png

“Metheus compells me.” 

In which Bobbie is possessed by the Torch Bearer (Possibly Metheus) from the Ancient Mural. When the Forge reactivated the Torch Bearer approached Bobbie knowing the danger of opening the portal again and presented a deal. She will give Bobbie her ancient knowledge but that would mean having to share her body. 

Bobbie accepts. 

• Like 9

5a08fb4759d72_reunitedagain.thumb.png.f1fc7e1f8af507b4e5b5218964119ee9.png

“My love…you live…I thought you were…that They…”

“Shhhh…I can’t stay for long, They will notice my presence and attempt to destroy both me and my host…Please my love…I forgive you now it is time to forgive yourself…”

@Aileen-Rose and I came up with the name Sol Weaver for the Torch Bearer who is currently in control. 

• Like 10