Don't Starve: Resumptus

On a side note...Im thinking of writing a Fanfiction and Im wondering if I can include Albert, Jack, Jokul, and Bobbie...they are a instresting bunch...I like them...I dont think their copyrighted but I wanted to ask just because I felt like it was needed.

Edited by Projject_Delta
For some dumb reason I spelled Bobbie as Bobby
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

On a side note...Im thinking of writing a Fanfiction and Im wondering if I can include Albert, Jack, Jokul, and Bobbie...they are a instresting bunch...I like them...I dont think their copyrighted but I wanted to ask just because I felt like it was needed.

Please! I'd love to read it! 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Please link it here when ya do @Projject_Delta.

31 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Please! I'd love to read it! 

It will probably be a few chapters in before I post a link...and do know this will not be a written version of this comic...its a little story Iv thought about on my own...its I like these characters...and I fell like something would be missing if I didnt include them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Projject_Delta said:

Hey Quoth...What are the ages of the characters in your comic...Age has never been one of my strong suits of figuring out

Albert is 30, Bobbie is about 28, and Jack is 50. Jokul is well over 500 years old.

8 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Albert is 30, Bobbie is about 28, and Jack is 50. Jokul is well over 500 years old.

so that would mean that Wilson is 31...now to take that and put together the ages of the non OC charaters...unless anyone would like to tell me before I end up over thinking a simple task

Edited by Projject_Delta
I feel like something else must be said
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

now to take that and put together the ages of the non OC charaters...unless anyone would like to tell me before I end up over thinking a simple task

I know Maxwell is in his sixties. Charlie might  be forty or fifty by this point.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I know Maxwell is in his sixties. Charlie might  be forty or fifty by this point.

Thank you...I dont think im gonna include Winona until im like...10 chapters in though...that will give me more then enough time to learn about her character...since Im new to the update since I havent kept track of the game for awhile

Edited by Projject_Delta
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Also...I think Charlie is more like very late 20s/ early 30s...since her being in her 50s seems like a little to old...also considering Bobbie being a child along side her...meaning that she wouldn't be to much older then Charlie...I also tend to think ships should stay within a certain age range between each other (Albert and Charlie)

(That moment when the first post doesnt go through)

Edited by Projject_Delta

4 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

Also...I think Charlie is more late 30s/ early 40s...since 50s seems like a little to old...I tend to think ships should stay within a certain age range between each other (Albert and Charlie)

I'm estimated due to her being ten/twenty years younger than MAxwell when the 1906 earthquake happened. So She's been stuck in the other world for thirty or so years.

Edited by minespatch

Just now, minespatch said:

I'm estimated due to her being ten/twenty years younger than MAxwell when the 1906 earthquake happened. So She's been stuck in the other world for thirty or so years.

just ignore that post and read the updated version of it...I would have edited the orignal but it didnt show up for me tell after I posted the second...more updated version

I always thought that Charlie no longer aged when she became the grue or was at least stuck at the age she was when transported to Their world. Frankly I think she's at least physically 25 to 26 (she honestly looks fairly young compared to Maxwell to me at least). Maxwell I'd say would be at the very least ten years older than her (which is fine since they're both adults), putting him at around 35.

I would think the characters would end up sort of in an odd state of being unable due to being able to resurrect or even start over on a new island. 

At least that's my take on it.

Anywho:

59d089ac0381a_bobbiesketch3.thumb.png.2dceef2f8fca9932ae39f74ffa950b73.png

I have a headcanon that deep down our favorite characters do find at least some form of happiness living in Their world. From the original world they were outcasts but here they find people/things that are like them, outcasts. 

Bobbie is honestly the only one who is more open about it. 

• Like 7

That's what I was figuring too. Maxwell doesn't look that much aged from his performance at Last Act animation but I think he took the throne harder than Charlie. He looks exhausted while the shadows kept Charlie maintained. I said that MAxwell's 60 since that's what Klei said, so I'm just going by what I heard.

Nice job with the background!

it's subtle but you can really tell she's curved on a hill.

I was able to get a age range together...however I also included how I THINK the world of THEM deals with age...it will also be how my story will work with age

I believe that in the World of THEM...people not created there dont age (As in their body)...that is my excuse for why Maxwell and Charlie look pretty young...even if they were in the realm of THEM for a long amount of time...The only exception to this is that the Throne ties the sitter to the Earth...letting Maxwell Age...he was stilled tied to the world of THEM...keeping him alive...when he got off the throne (and his body withered away) he quickly Aged...a result of him trying to use his connection to the real world to escape...and failing...he was revived at the age he came.

Wilson-31

Willow- Late 20s

Wes- Early 20s

Wolfgang- Late 20s

Wendy- 15 to 18ish

WX-78: Ageless

Wickerbottom- somewhere in the 60s

Woodie- Early 30s?

Maxwell- Is in his 60s (Looks in his late 30s to early 40s)

Wigfrid- Mid 20s

Webber-Looks and Acts 8 to 11ish? (Actual Age unknown...might have been hibernating as a ghost for a long time..resulting in him not matureing?)

Charlie- Is in her 50s (Looks in her early to mid 20s)

I would really like it if someone gave me a second opinion...if they think I should have done a age diffrently...because well...its always nice to have one

Edited by Projject_Delta
  • Thanks 1