Battal    9,884

Now that's what I call....

A yuletide log.

I'll see myself out.  this needs to stop

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    20,062

Science king? How flattering!

... I don't know now if they hate Wilson, like Wilson or are neutral towards his existence... hmm...

LET THE PAGES ROLL IN!

• Like 2

DragonMage156    25,489

I was kinda shocked when Alister introduced himself, due to his last name but then I read his little bio under the image. I wonder if he'll see Ms Wickerbottom later on in this comic.

• Like 1

Silentdarkness1    1,160

I'm not over doing it, am I?

Maybe.....just a little. You've dropped a large amount of plot bombs in a small number of pages. 1, winter queen-esque spirit, 2, Alice-In-Wonderland-style council, 3, three or four new characters in a row, 4, Albert used to be the Grue.

• Like 1

Quoth143    11,854

Maybe.....just a little. You've dropped a large amount of plot bombs in a small number of pages. 1, winter queen-esque spirit, 2, Alice-In-Wonderland-style council, 3, three or four new characters in a row, 4, Albert used to be the Grue.

Ah, understandable, but trust me, this is probably the last plot-bomb for now. As for Jokul and the others, they're minor characters who won't have much to do in the current comic for now. 

But I'm also willing to read ways to fix this so I don't make a habit of plot bombs. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

Mobbstar    13,949

Am I the only one who feels the need to comment on how cute Jokul is? Just look at her! That's sooo adorable!

• Like 2

Quoth143    11,854

Do you guys think it would make sense is Albert was able to use the dark sword and nightmare armor without the sanity loss? Or is that too over powered?