Sign in to follow this  
Musclegiant

Everything is black and blocky?

Musclegiant    10

Perhaps this is just something wrong with my cpu but for w/e reason when I start up Don't Starve the hands are big black and blocky and the actual select screen is blacked out. I can't see nething. I have no idea what's going on and if anyone has any helpful issues? I'm not experiencing any graphical errors with say my steam library of games just this one. Any advice?

Musclegiant    10

I am on Windows 7. I've had the game for a while and it wasn't until recently that this happened. Odd. For whatever reason my text when hightlighted is like blue with a black backing. I went under the options menu to see exactly the card I had because I had forgotten the exact one and all the text is blocked out? This is really odd. Perhaps you have an idea of what's going on? ATI Radeon HD 5850 card btw.

Musclegiant    10

Yes, Toaster Fu, that is exactly the same image I'm getting. As I said as well I'm getting weird text colors and blocked/blacked out areas of texts randomly. Not even just in the game but my computer. Really odd.

Musclegiant    10
post-454-1376458924522_thumb.jpgIf my description of the odd text wasn't clear there's an example picture of when I hover the mouse over a post if it helps. Again this may not even really be a problem related to the game itself but any tech savvy person with some knowledge maybe I could get some help :D

Excess    53

Do you have another browser installed? Firefox? Ty loading the forum there and see if the problem persists.

Sign in to follow this