Unending

Blewcheese

(Ooh, this will be a wonderful rivalry.  Evil shapeshifter versus good shapeshifter.  This should lead to some awesome action.)

Vilsig continues on his way, eventually reaching Mina and the others. 

"Hi!"  He says, dragging himself right up to them.  "What's up, friends?"

"Magic?! I don't know, just come on! We have to hurry!"

Lefay ran over to Fid and helped him up, taking the stingers and some of the honey before running to catch up with Vilsig.

[inventory]

• Axe
  • Purple Gem Fragments(6)
  • Stinger(6)
  • Honey(3)
  • Nightmare Fuel(5)
Edited by Silentdarkness1

• Developer

Mark was shocked by the... thing that made its way to them, it was quite... different and weird... but he wasn't one to judge by looks. "Hey there! How are you?" He waved happily, a new friend was a new friend, no matter how he... it... looked like.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Mina stared blankly at the music note that was Vislag in complete silence for an uncomfortable amount of time before bursting into laughter. Hysterical, side splitting, laughter. She wasn't laughing AT him necessarily, just something about him and his wide grin and big arm and childish voice made her burst out.

"̴̛́D̷o͝e͡s̴̨ ͞m͏y̴ ąpp͞e̡͠a̕͟r̶á̀n̢c͟ȩ ̀̕amu̵͢͟ś͏e̷͘ ̶ỳ̵͝o͜͞u?"͡͝  Vilsig asks, his voice boiling with an undertone of fury for a few seconds.  He quickly calms down.  "Good!  You use amusement as a form of communal bonding!"  He smiles.  "I think our friendship will go a lot better than the last one!"

Fid flips a switch on his baseball bat's handle. A loud mechanical noise comes from the bat and a big blade sticks out the side. "Alright, but you owe me a lot of information on what's going on after its dealt with!" Fid picks up the pace and tries to ignore the stinging feeling in his knee.

Edited by Fidooop

(Is it just me, or does it seem like Lefay is making a lot of assumptions on the part of Vislag? I mean, so far he's showed really no sign of hostility to anyone. Sure he doesn't look like good news and WE know he's bad, but it seems like that's all Lefay is basing her fear/hatred for Vislag off of. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but hey.)

By this point Mina was doubled over on her side on the ground, gasping for air between spirts of laughter and a couple tears squeezing out of her eyes. Soon she starts to calm down and catch her breath, wiping away the wetness. "Sorry... *gasp* I couldn't *gasp* help it."

(I have to agree with Mena.  WE know Vilsig is pure, pure evil, but so far all he's done is talk like a three-year-old and look like a music note.  It's kind of strange to have her know his true nature right off the bat even though he hasn't come anywhere close to showing it off.  Unless that's just one of her powers or whatever.) 

"That's okay."  Vilsig says happily.  "What's your name?"

(Also, Mena, are you referencing the way I randomly changed the spelling of Vilsig's name at the start of Carnatis Inviktus by calling him Vilsag?)

(No, I just can never remember how to spell his name. We'll go with your reason though; it sounds better.)

"Mina. You can call me Mina." She says as she gets up and dusts herself off. "Say, you wouldn't have happen to come across this grumpy white haired lady, would you? You came from the direction she was in."

(There could be a fear of shadows that is coming into play here. If darkness brought her onto the island, it would be correct to assume shadowy beings are mean. Especially if she was decieved in some way to get there.)

Alex gazed upon Vilsig carefully. "What... Are you?" He had never seen a creature quite like the one before him. It was new and exciting.

• Like 1

(Mark is Canadian confirmed.)

"I'm Alex..." Was all Alex was able to get in before being interrupted. He looked over at Lefay. "Oh, you must be that lady. I hope you're alright." He glanced at the shadowy 'friend', somewhat skeptical of how it could possibly be threatening to him.

"Look, I don't know who you are... yet... but you need to get out of my way!", Fid says to Mark. "You have no idea what's going on here! I admit I don't either but this girl seems to know a thing or two and I'm sticking to what she says." Fid pushes Mark out of the way and points the bat back at vilsig.

Alex frowned, stepping forward nervously. "Maybe we should all settle down... It doesn't seem very fair to jump to a conclusion like that about someone."

(Okay, it's fair if Lefay mistrusts Vilsig if she's afraid of shadows. Maybe a bit less so if she can immediately see through him and find his "hunger".)

Edited by Blewcheese

(I agree with Blew, especially since Vilsig is a manipulator anyways.)

Vilsig shys away from the bat, his eyes wide with horror.  "Don't hurt me, please!  I just want some friends!"  He says pathetically.  "I've been so alone for so long...trapped underground...without any light..."

Edited by Lord_Battal