Unending

Blewcheese

(Sounds like he'll fit right in with Mistaria...)

Lefay tried to remember the place around her. There were shards of memory, certain sights and sounds. Nothing to define an actual name for this place.

"No, I don't. I'm sorry......we're in the middle of nowhere.....maybe if we do some exploring, we can find some clue as to where we are."

Meanwhile, a distant scent hit Vilsig's senses. What was, even at that range, undeniably, the smell of nightmare fuel. Trace amounts, off in the distance.

Judas kept wandering through the woods, and felt, whatever his numb flesh could, a sense of unfamiliarity. He rarely stepped outside of his room, much less his house, and so the woods around his family's manor became foreign. But he remembered how they felt, he always would, even in death. And these were not those woods. Or any at all, for that matter.

• Developer

Mark nodded, acknowledging her idea was probably the best thing they could do for now. "Yes, who knows? Maybe we'll find some civilization? Or at the very least, some more resources to get through the night... talking about that, I think a campfire will be in need for out first one, we should try and some some trees down for wood... I think I can..." Mark tied some of the sticks, grass and flint he gathered together and managed to make an "axe", not the best of axe's, but it'd do, for now. <I knew watching all those "how to survive in the wilderness" kind of shows would compensate one day!>

Edited by ImDaMisterL

(I'm thinking i'll keep a running tally of my OC's inventory, so it doesn't seem like i'm turning Lefay or Woodie's pockets into deus ex machina generators. I've been doing that before while RP'ing as Wilson.)

Lefay took the axe, holding onto it both hands, her grip slowly tightening. Another piece of a memory flashes into her mind. A powerful creature with a hundred twisted, flailing limbs. Or at least, it seemed like it. The creature's head lashed out to bite, and she drove an axe just like the one she was currently holding, into it's face.

Lefay shuddered, instinctively holding the axe close to herself.

[inventory]

• Axe

Lefay walked over to another tree, and started trying to chop it down. It was quite harder than she expected. She stopped halfway through, tired. Suddenly, she felt a tingling sensation in her hands, trace amounts of black, dripping substance forming on her palms, as she felt new strength briefly course through her. She picked up the axe again, and this time felled the tree in one singular stroke. Her eyes lit up in surprise as she did so, though. That wasn't supposed to happen...

( ! *light bulb*)

*thud*

*thud*

*thud*

Groggily, Mina started to wake, her morning nap disturbed by the sound of something hard being hit and her perch staking. She had managed to secure herself in a tree and was having a rare moment of undisturbed sleep. As such, she was rather groggy and it took a while for her to fully realize what woke her. The tree she was in was being cho-

*THWACK*

Before she even finished the thought, who ever was chopping the tree down felled it in one particularly hard swing, causing Mina to let out a startled squeak and flail somewhat cartoonily before the tree hit the ground and she tumbled out, disoriented. 

• Developer

Mark hat finished chopping the tree, then he quickly grabbed the logs and the two pine cones that had fallen out of it, then approached the other two. "Did someone say friends?" He waved to Mina, "Hello you, nice to meet ya, name's Mark!" He did his usual presentation and extended his hand for the girl to shake. "Pray tell, what were you doing in that tree, eh?" He asked, curious.

Mina chuckled at Leafays remark before shaking Mark's hand enthusiastically. 

"Hiya! You can call me Mina! Nice to meet'chya!" She greets, still shaking his hand while she talked. "I was sleeping in the tree. It's not the most comfortable, but it keeps the wolfs off your face, amiright? Heheheh."

Edited by MenaAthena

"Don't worry, silly. If they were nearby they would be trying to eat us. You can hear them barking when they're about to come, but they shouldn't be here for quite a few days... I think." Mina replied in an almost creepily undisturbed manner. She pulled a tooth out of her pocket a bit longer than her finger. "See? Big things, aren't they."

"No idea." Mina replied to Lefay with a clueless grin, absentmindedly tossing the tooth in Mark's general direction. "But have you seen the food here!? None of the berries I've seen here were poisonous! None of them! And carrots! I've never seen carrots just growing in the ground before unless it was someone's garden, but you can just walk around and find carrots poking out of the ground! AND THE RABBITS! Have you seen the rabbit holes?! You can eat one of the rabbits and a day later another one will pop right out of the same hole!!! It's like a rabbit vending machine! AND PONDS THAT SPAWN FROGS THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE LEGS ON THOSE THINGS?!..." Mina keeps rambling more and more enthusiasticly about food and food sources, fidgetting like a child on a sugar high with wide pupils to boot. It's not to hard to imagine her foaming at the mouth if she keeps going like this.

• Developer

Mark grabbed the tooth before it hit the ground and examined it. "This is really cool!" He looked at it with the curiosity of a child, holding into the rear end of it. "I mean, I wouldn't want to meet any wolf with teeth like this, but still!" He exclaimed brightly, in a child-like glee, he didn't pay much attention to the other two talking, so he could only hear the last part of their conversation. "Wait, frogs the size of our heads? Just where in the world are we?" Mark then looked worriedly at Lefay. "Hey, is it getting worse? Maybe you should lie down and rest a bit." Mark suggested, not wanting Lefay's headache to persist.

Mina almost immediately settled down. "Sorry, I don't really have conversations with people that often, so I guess I'm just getting it all out of my system. Not to say I didn't see or speak to anyone before I came here but I never really 'conversed' with anyone, you know? I never just sat down and talked about my day with anyone that much, unless you count myself. I talk to myself all the ti- sorry I'm starting to ramble again. I'll shut up now."

Vilsig catches the scent of nightmare fuel on the wind, coming from close by.  He starts dragging himself in pursuit, his claw digging deep into the soft earth.  Soon, he can hear conversation in the distance, and hungrily closes in on the group of survivors.