Unending

Blewcheese

Alright! Time to get this show on the road! Do the thing where your people do the thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander came to with a gasp. He looked around at his surroundings, which seemed to consist mostly of of trees and grass. He frowned, scratching the back of his head. This place didn't seem to bad... At first glance, it was rather peaceful. He moved towards a nearby tree, hoisting himself up onto a branch so that he could look out further.

(Second character bio GO!)

Name: Athena

Race: Human, mostly. There's a tiny bit of extra-dimensional being mixed in there.

History: I don't feel like typing it out right now because my skull feels like it's full of sludge I might fill this out later blu

Personality: She is kind and protective and stands by a very strong moral code. She will never do something that she doesn't think is right and often puts others above herself. Yes, she has a bit of a hero complex. She's used to having to deal with things and people that don't quite classify as "normal", so she won't show much surprise to strange situations and slightly mad people.

Appearance: A girl of a little bit more than average height for her age, she has wavy blonde hair that goes a bit below her shoulders and bangs. Her eyes are a strange gold color that match the gold, Greek styled spear and shield necklace she always wears. She wears a denim jacket, a pink T-shirt, darker denim jeans, and light purple sneakers. 

Strengths: Her necklace isn't just for style. She can pull the spear out and it will turn into a full sized one for her to use. The shield part will give off a small amount of light when all other souses are extinguished, and gives off a small, calming aura that slowly restores a small amount of sanity for people in a close radius. 

She wields light magic that can heal or restore sanity, and can even be condensed into a burning projectile if needed.

As stated in her personality, Athena will usually remain calm in strange situations and around mad people.

Weaknesses: Athena is more sensitive to dark energies and insanity auras. While she won't react quite as badly as she has in previous roleplays *cough cough*, she'll still be too unnerved to sleep at night and will have to take naps during the day every now and then to maintain her sanity.

Using her light magic will drain her physically, so she can't do too much of it at once.

If she starts to go mad, her magic wont work as well and won't work at all if she starts to go completely off the rails. 

Ect: -YOU SAW NOTHING-

Edited by MenaAthena

• Developer

Mark was lying on a patch of grass, surrounded by some trees and grass tufts. He clutched his head and slightly winced, he had a small headache, but nothing to be worried about. He quickly stood up, sustaining his weight on his loyal umbrella to do so. He was so accustomed to walk around with it he didn't even notice he has been holding it this whole time, and what joy it gave him. He quickly opened it up, looking for any holes, tears or damages, but it appeared to be good as new, just, well... old. Well, the place seemed nice, and there appeared to be no immediate threats, wait... holding that thought... he quickly looked up to the sky, searching for any sign of rain, it appeared to be clear, so there was nothing to worry about, at least, not for now.

He quickly started walking north. Where to? He himself didn't know, but he made sure to put a smile on his face, the place seemed nice enough and there was no sign of rain. He started humming to a happy tune he remembered listening to before waking up here, whatever this place was, it couldn't be that bad, so why not just go along with it? He kept happily walking north, making sure to always stop to collect nearby berry bushes, grass tufts and saplings. While he was sure he wouldn't have to stay too long in this place, these were still essential materials, and as they always say, "better safe than sorry".

Edited by ImDaMisterL

(Alright.)

Mark's path forward had him going parallel to the thick section of forest that Lefay was in. She could vaguely hear the sound of his humming, and followed the sound, eventually finding a line of light that marked the way out. She eventually stumbled out into the bright light of the sun, as she ended up a few metres behind Mark. She watched him from a distance, curious.

• Developer

Mark kept walking forward, using his umbrella as a cane. Not that he needed one, but he simply felt like it. He kept frequently looking up to the sky, searching for any signal of rain, the sun was shining bright and the sky was clear, but one can never be too sure. Mark quickly lost himself on his own thoughts and humming, oblivious to the woman behind him, and to most things around him for that matter, it was just such a pretty day, even his resource-picking slowed down a notch, he was simply walking by and enjoying the sun's heat and his surroundings.

It finally dawned on Lefay that she wasn't far away from another person who was, presumably, a human being.

"<Maybe he can help me remember....>", she thought to herself, as she got closer to Mark. And closer. Finally, she was within earshot. She kept her voice soft and subtle, to avoid startling him.

"E....excuse me.......sir?......can you hear me?"

• Developer

Mark cut his humming short, being sure he heard someone calling him from behind, he quickly looked back to see a woman that apleared to be in her thirties, give or take...

Mark was quite happy to see the woman, she didn't appear to mean any harm and looked as lost as he did, so he did what he found fitting at the moment, he introduced himself.

"Why hello!" He flashed her a smile and extend his hand for her to shake. "Nice to see a friendly face around these parts, I thought I was the only one here! Name's Mark! What's yours?"

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Lefay was slightly taken aback by Mark's friendly stature. She kept her composure however, feeling her headache subside. She reached out and shook Mark's hand.

"Lefay.....*!*", she started, but was cut off when the headache returned, stronger than before. A memory floated to the top of the dark miasma that was her amnesia. Of a boy in rather greasy-looking clothes greeting her with an almost corn-fed smile, in the pouring rain. She could almost hear herself conversing with the boy, but the memory quickly sank back into the miasma. She groaned from the headache, gripping the left side of her head again.

"Agh.........m...my head....."

Judas Arose

Judas came to a slow awakening, and gazed at the world around him. Wilderness. Nothing but Wilderness, for miles and miles. As far as he could see. His ritual had failed, as he still felt his body numb, from the Leprosy. He let out a heavy sigh, and set forward, slipping into the thick treeline in front of him.

• Developer
"Hey, are you alright?" Mark asks, worried. He quickly went over to her side to try and help her out. "Do you need any help? A-- Anything I can do?" He asked the questions really fast, worry easily perceivable in his voice. Edited by ImDaMisterL

Name: Fidalgo (prefers to go by the nickname of Fid)

Race: Human

History: Has a troubling backstory but persevered through and it doesn't have an effect on his personality today... Too much... (Will be revealed through roll play.)

Personality: Happy go lucky teen with a slight love for pranks. Doesn't like his past being mentioned. VERY loyal.

Appearance: White skin, short brown hair, blue eyes, big nose, 6'2" tall, quite lanky looking, bad at growing facial hair. Black T-shirt, brown leather jacket, blue jeans, black sneakers, and a pair of sunglasses that he usually won't wear. (He prides himself on looking as badass as possible.) Appears to be 18-20.

Strengths: Can live on less food than most. Loves the rain. Is able to tame dogs (With some effort). Can move quickly.

Is handsome.

Weaknesses: Almost never sleeps. Hates the cold. Can't stand being alone. Tries to be funny (Even in serious and grim moments). Hates cats. Isn't very strong.

Etc: Fid is a complete nerd that grew up around technology and has quite a bit of knowledge pertaining to a lot of things because of it. He loves his friends and sticks true to them through thick or thin and is always open to make new friends! Hates spiders and will do anything to kill them.

Special Item: A transforming baseball bat that Fid has been working on since he was a child. It has very many uses and helps out during combat!

(May I be accepted?)

(EDIT: forgot his hate for spiders)

(EDIT 2: added special item as a nice little buff)

Edited by Fidooop

(Alright, Blewcheese.  I plan to use Vilsig as more of an in-the-background puppetmaster, a more subtle villain than the in-your-face beat-****-up movie monster he was before.  That is, after all, more accurate to his character.)

Schhhhht.

Schhhhht.

Schhhhht.

Relentlessly, Vilsig dragged his body forward.  With his spindly, spiderlike leg, he slowly crept along, one forceful push at a time. 

Schhhhht.

Schhhhht.

Schhhhht.

Seven years.  For seven years, the fallen monstrosity had listened to that sound.  Without a single break, without taking even a single breather (for he had no working lungs) he had been dragging himself along, out from the core of the earth towards the surface.  Barely dead, yet barely alive, he had gained everything and lost it all.  It had broken his mind.  But his lust for power, his sadistic urge to bring torture and suffering, still burned underneath the thick layer of madness. 

Schhhht.

Schhhht.

Schh-

Vilsig suddenly stopped, as a bring yellow light reached his seldom-used eyes.  It was a light he had not seen since he had betrayed that accursed group of survivors, the ones who had brought him - almost a god - to such a lowly level.  It was the light of day.  He had made it back. 

Schhhhht.

Schhhht.

Schhhht.

Vilsig resumed, climbing up the steep, rock-colored slope to the surface above.  As his weathered body fell upon actual earth, actual grass, he felt another thing he had not felt in a long time; pleasure.  Not for being out of the darkness...but because of what lived in the light.

• Developer
"Well but of course, why not? It'll be nice to have someone to tag along with!" He said excitedly, after all, that was an opportunity to make a new friend, and Mark would not lose it. "Now, the question is... do you have any clue where we are at?" Mark looked around the place, trying to find anything that could give them a clue of where they were, unfortunately, finding nothing but the usual flora and some rabbit holes here and there. Edited by ImDaMisterL

(Your character is pretty underpowered, to be honest, Fidoop. I fear he won't last very long the way he is. Give him a buff of some sort, unless you feel the need to play the weakling.

And Battal, do let me know if/when you've got plans, so that I can make sure they don't interfere with anything that I have coming.

For now, Alex is just going to hang out alone. I'll leave the dialoguing to Lefay and Mark until they finish up the introductions. Anyone else, feel free to get your characters in as you see fit.)

(I'll take that as a "you're in" and I buffed my character a little bit with an item! So I guess I'll introduce my character to this world!)

Fid's eyes open... He sees nothing but a blue beautiful sky and a very bright sun. Not a cloud in the sky... He's laying on his back and has no idea how or why... He's also wondering why it's so hot! Once he sits up he realizes he is in a desert. So he quickly puts on his sunglasses and ties his leather jacket around his waist and starts moving in a strait direction. Wondering why or how he was even plopped into the middle of a desert with no prior warning... He still moves forward hoping to find help from somebody... Anybody...