Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

Hmmmm I haven't received an item drop in a couple days now, but have been playing on a regular basis. I noticed my console had something  along the lines of:

Validating ID 2: status: INACTIVE world: <nil> (auto) available: false receives: 2 (disabled by prefab)

Idk if this is normal but I hope I've just been having bad luck, and that soon I can begin receiving item drops again

I had the same thing in console today. I was playing and survived probably 13 days and the gift showed up so I guess it has nothing to do with gift showing :)

Le bump. I've been making a list of skin items I'd love to have in the game and I find this thread appropriate to share it.

f0b7Uth.jpg

A few of them might not work out as cloth items but rather as full characters skins (as the ones leaked a couple of months ago).

I suddenly had an urge to play dress-up with my current vanity items and I think I somehow made it bug out. Watch and see the result. I kept despawning to try out outfits with different characters. Wardrobe Malfunctions!

Wolfgang has nipples?!... wait what did I even expect in the first place..

EDIT: I don't usually play Wolfgang so I never knew this. Apparently his outfit breaks when he's in his Mighty Form. Anyway, just goes to show how little time I've spend playing as him. Bug false alarm. meep.

I suddenly had an urge to play dress-up with my current vanity items and I think I somehow made it bug out. Watch and see the result. I kept despawning to try out outfits with different characters. Wardrobe Malfunctions!

Wolfgang has nipples?!... wait what did I even expect in the first place..

EDIT: I don't usually play Wolfgang so I never knew this. Apparently his outfit breaks when he's in his Mighty Form. Anyway, just goes to show how little time I've spend playing as him. Bug false alarm. meep.

I believe that was intended to keep the effect of his muscles ripping off Wolfgang's upper clothes O_O

Archived