Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

I think I'm stuck too.

Got 3 items so far, but the last drop happened 4 days ago and I have been playing each day

for about 15 hours in total (and idleing around in godmode a couple more).

I am growing so bored and annoyed with this game right now.

Why didn't they focus on bringing some proper multiplayer content into it? :(

When did hunting down skins become more important than enjoying the game? Doing godmode and afking should get fixed by the time the skin system goes full release.

I think it's best for us to realize that the skins are in a beta of a beta of an early access game. Things are being tested, the devs surely keep a close eye on how the skins situation evolves and what's to be modified or fixed once it gets out of the caves beta branch.

What I do for now is just keep playing the game as I normally wood and hope for a kewl skin drop no matter what it is. Sure I get bummed when I get a duplicate, but time passes by faster when you just play the game and not think about the skins.

I think I'm stuck too.

Got 3 items so far, but the last drop happened 4 days ago and I have been playing each day

for about 15 hours in total (and idleing around in godmode a couple more).

I am growing so bored and annoyed with this game right now.

Why didn't they focus on bringing some proper multiplayer content into it? :(

I'm in the same situation got 3 items and then the drop stoped now I have been playing for total of 210 days (more or less) my friends got 2-3 gifts for that time . At first I though it's just bad luck but after seeing this topic I decided to report it . I have also noticed that at start (first 30-40 ingame days after the skins upadte) some ppl get 2 of the same item in a really short time is it a bug ?

@t0panka, it's likely that they were traded some items.

Hmm but some of them have 5-6 drops from game. Anyway i will post my LOG file if i figure it how. Just so you can check it if everything is ok.  I don't mind that much about getting new skins just want to help with drops

Archived