Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

I'm starting to suspect that skin drop system occurs once per day. After so many hours of playing, and seeing who has gotten what (via within a specific time window). Since I take it mostly everyone is hovering at least around 4 skins drops? If that is correct we will be getting our 5th drop today. At least within a 12-14 hours window from now.

The system also seems to retains the skin drops you have not collected since the beginning. So if you miss a few days it will catch you up to how many you should have. There is couple of questions to keep in mind (if my theory is correct). What time is the daily reset? How many skins can you retain as potential drops if you missed any?

• Developer
Благодарность за подсказку.   Вот файл журнала. Attached Files

Hey KillerCrock, unfotunately, your log file is replaced everytime you start the game, so the log you sent me only included information about you starting the game and then quitting out. Can you get a log file after you've played for more than 10 minutes? Thanks! 

Well I got my 4th skin drop today and it's a duplicate of the one I've traded the other day.  :indecisiveness:

Here's my current inventory right now:

CNKun0G.jpg

So yeah, I'm trading a Blue Buttoned Shirt for pretty much anything I don't own, though I'd love a pair of pants to have something in all body slots. :-) Steam username same as here on forum.

Hey KillerCrock, unfotunately, your log file is replaced everytime you start the game, so the log you sent me only included information about you starting the game and then quitting out. Can you get a log file after you've played for more than 10 minutes? Thanks! 

Thank You for helping/ Here is new log file. I played more then an hour.

log.txt

• Developer
Thank You for helping/ Here is new log file. I played more then an hour.

Thanks for the complete log! I don't see anything out of the ordinary in your log. I'm going to make a build that contains a whole bunch of extra debug information to help us track down why your client is failing to connect to our servers.

Archived