Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

Aight got my 3th drop today! :grin: Unfortunately it's a duplicate:

qOvNoZp.jpg

My first dst trade hype! So yeah, I'm trading it for any other skin item as long it's not the gloves I already own. :-) You can find me on steam with the same username as here on the forum.

~EDIT~ Trade completed!

Got my first two drops! Two pleated shirts - a white and a yellow one.

Strangely enough, two other people on the same server got a pleated shirt each. I wonder if they are that common, or if I accidentally stumbled upon the land of pleated shirts.

I got 4th drop. Tweed Waistcoat (Classy)-Buttoned Shirt (Common)-Rucksack (Spiffy)-Checkered Trousers (Classy).

-edited : I traded one of these item today haha..

Quick Question: Has anyone gotten a fourth drop and beyond yet?

Does doing certain acts in-game entail a corresponding skin drop?

Like, did you recently make farm plots or were picking up poop when you got a Poop Bag?

Or did you use 3 fire staffs to burn down spiders during dusk 'till night then got a "firehound red" color sweater vest?

post-396589-0-51226300-1444465629_thumb.
(well, I got this before I burned the spiders though <__<)

Also, if I play offline for a while then get back online, will the time I spent playing offline count towards getting a drop (when I go online)? Because nome asked me to send my log file when I said I didn't get any yet... and being "idle" in-game won't grant skin-drops... so... it's the action and the time right?

O__O

Archived