Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

It seems every character has a Guest of Honor skin that goes with a Distinguished clothing piece. Which explains why Willow's base Guest of Honor skin has a white under-dress instead of the black dress shown in her Guest of Honor portrait.

My third drop...

R9R7bG.jpg

I will give my left lung for this. And half of the right one. Are you open to discussing a trade?

• Developer
Can you put the Distinguished outfits on any character, or just the one they're designed for? Can anyone besides Wickerbottom wear that ball gown?   EDIT: Never mind, I posted before clicking back to the previous page and seeing Wigfrid in Wolfgang's outfit. Exciting!

Yup, we wanted to make the system as flexible as possible without making things look broken. There are a few edge cases that we're still working through the details on (mainly when is the skirt hidden and/or replaced), but we think that the clothing works well in any combination you can come up with. Obviously some outfits and combinations are more stylish than others though!

I know this question has been answered before probably, but is the drop system entirely random with the way it sorts out what drops you get? It seems I've only ever gotten common/classy items, and I just wasn't sure if there was some specific play style or thing you could do that somewhat helped your chances of getting rare-er skins. 

I know this question has been answered before probably, but is the drop system entirely random with the way it sorts out what drops you get? It seems I've only ever gotten common/classy items, and I just wasn't sure if there was some specific play style or thing you could do that somewhat helped your chances of getting rare-er skins. 

Yeah my best drop is 1 spiffy rucksack since DAY ONE of skins so yes it has been long time and still not a single rare drop. Seems like my account is forbidden from better drops :/

Yeah my best drop is 1 spiffy rucksack since DAY ONE of skins so yes it has been long time and still not a single rare drop. Seems like my account is forbidden from better drops :/

Precicely my issue. I wasn't sure if it was my play style, or what. It's probably random but I figured it was just worth the ask

I double that. 10/10 - 60% of the time, it works. Every time.

For the record, my first two weeks were only Commons. The next week, I received 1 Classy, 1 Spiffy, and 2 Commons. The week after that, a Classy, 2 Commons, and an Elegant. Just this week, 2 consecutive Elegants and 2 Commons. I just happen to be lucky, but something tells me karma is catching up to me and I am going to face three straight weeks of Commons...

How long time does it take to get the 4 weekly gifts? The first two drop really fast but third a long time, haven't seen a fourth.

The third is the last gift most players receive in a week. Even then, the third seems to take as long as the first and second combined. The fourth takes an extremely long time.

• Developer

The third is the last gift most players receive in a week. Even then, the third seems to take as long as the first and second combined. The fourth takes an extremely long time.

Well no. That varies.

For example, I got my 4 skin drops in 3 days only this week. 2 one day, 1 in the other two :T

@Naipseht, well...  Wickerbottom can't sleep unless pan flutes are used in her vicinity, so sleepwear is the next best thing for the sleep-deprived librarian. Jokes aside, I think the Sleepwear exists so players can roleplay, It's time to sleep guys! Then you can change clothes before sleeping.

Hmm, that may be a feature the devs are thinking of with outfits. If you sleep with the appropriate attire, you get more sanity/health for it OR lose less hunger for it. Then when you wake up, you can go change to your adventure outfit. The Wardrobe exists for players to switch in and out of outfits. So that's my take on it.

Cheers. 

Archived