Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

The High Court of Melondom

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

Asparagus    9,109
I hereby nominate Asparagus as noble MelO_Onsir
[mention=Asparagus] Do you accept Jules' offer of the position of Noble Melonsir

YES O__O 

Derpime    501

A train will be here soon, we need to build our defence.

*starting to build bunch of watermelon cannons*

*gives everyone instruction on how to operate it*

Mack18853    1,301

I only came here to form a peace treaty, but your melons have offended me! And now you hold me captive!

SillyWilson    287

*slaps away*

I refuse to have anything to do with your melons!

Then what are you doing here? Just by being here and protesting, you are being associated with melons, as the guy who protests melons, thus totally having something to do with our melons.

Why can't we co-exist? :grin:

*edit: the melon chester isn't getting busy with his icon, the icon replaced wilson's head and is intended to represent the friendship between a wilson and his chester, accept swap those two out for Mark becoming friends with the peacefull melon folk.

WIGNKVJ.jpg

EulenMarie    200

Then what are you doing here? Just by being here and protesting, you are being associated with melons, as the guy who protests melons, thus totally having something to do with our melons.

Why can't we co-exist? :grin:

*edit: the melon chester isn't getting busy with his icon, the icon replaced wilson's head and is intended to represent the friendship between a wilson and his chester, accept swap those two out for Mark becoming friends with the peacefull melon folk.

WIGNKVJ.jpg

MELON CHESTER is AWSOME!!!!