The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

I tried reading the legal print and my eyes started bleeding. Mind making the text a bit less... melon-coloured? Or at least use less intense colours? Aggent 5, you're in high danger. Move out ASAP!

Physical injuries are not a joke.

The colors are to be made less eye-hurtful or he will.be held.responsible for threatening the security of the citizens of Melondom.

https:/ /youtu .be/NI95LMyPGcc

As well, there's the weird agent thing, and also, it's the original sacred melon text. If you reallynhate the color, copy and paste in into almost anything else.

Are you suggesting I can... squeeze it onto a sheet of paper?! Lemme get the charcoal!

EDIT: Instructions were unclear, now my screen is partially black. I figured a digital copy might just work though. If I don't report back, it must've worked or killed me, either of those.

Just now, Mobbstar said:

I wish to dominate over the stubborn system of fools known as record companies and replace their short-sighted doing with more co-operative... melonery.

Uh..

Aight

*poof* Go as you desire with these foolish record people..

Archived