The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

evva kvestchin zee power of zee melondom.......if vee vant a pair of melons then zey shall be a HUGE pair of melons!!!......kinda like where this is goin....

As the overseer, I ask you to stop speaking unreasonable and act like a proud member of the High Court.  

The High Court of the Melondom is already a capital. We can't have two capitals.

the high court is an organization, not a city. We should have a capital, but I'm not sure about a name.

As the overseer, I ask you to stop speaking unreasonable and act like a proud member of the High Court.

Actually, you guys are citizens, since SOME CERTAIN COURT MEMBERS CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO PICK MORE COURT MEMBERS!!!!!

the high court is an organization, not a city. We should have a capital, but I'm not sure about a name. Actually, you guys are citizens, since SOME CERTAIN COURT MEMBERS CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO PICK MORE COURT MEMBERS!!!!!

B-But I thought I was the overseer who watches over the citizens and supervises their protection.

post-297964-0-73637300-1452549571.png

Archived