Sign in to follow this  
Lewisking50

2nd Key has gone!

Lewisking50    10

Today i wanted to give away the extra key i got from Purchasing the Beta of the game, as i clicken on "Product keys" in the Main Menu, i had to recognize that the key has gone, why:confused:? Here is a Picture of what i shown to me if i click on "Product keys":

Posted Image

I hope someone can help me, thank you.

Lewisking50    10

No, i never got any mails from the game or klei enternainment, except for my registration on the forum, but i also used another e-mail account for that :/

Excess    53

When you buy the game, the email you used to do the purchasing gets linked to a full game. You receive no key, but a "switch" is turned on that says "this emails owns a full Don't Starve game".

Regarding the second free key, that was sent by email to you immediately. If I recall correctly it should be titled "Don't Starve Early-Access Beta" or something the like. Double check your spam folder, because it's an automatic email and, apparently, %99 of the people who couldn't find it weren't thorough enough when looking.

If you still don't find it, contact the devs with the Google order number you got in the receipt from Google Wallet.

But DO check your email first, make sure you are looking in the same email account you use with Google Wallet.

Edited by Excess
changed "PM to devs" to "send Ticket"

JoeW    25,574

Great answer Excess. Thank you.

One thing though is that rather than PM one of us, you should use the contact us link at the bottom of the page, this will send an email to our ticket system.

This helps us keep track of the issue so we can make sure we follow up and get the issue resolved.

Excess    53

One thing though is that rather than PM one of us, you should use the contact us link at the bottom of the page, this will send an email to our ticket system.

Good point, I'll edit the answer.Perhaps you should consider having a FAQ thread were the subforums are listed? Kinda like the "play Don't Starve" link?. There are a couple of recurring questions that could use a FAQ. I'm sure we won't have a problem arranging the list so you can keep on adding cool stuff to the game :D

Lewisking50    10

Thank you for your answers, i checked my google wallet transaction and found the entry, shall i now send a admin/mod a ticket with the order date and number?

Sign in to follow this