The courier...how to get him out

Not sure what to tell you as each level has a unique generation from everyone else.  

I will say that if this courier you refer to is the one with a limited amount of moves before he dies then you better make to know where the exit is before rescuing him.  Along with that, try to already have as much of a clean path ahead to the exit as possible because you don't want him continually wasting AP each round.

You can give him some weapon, just don't forget to take it back. You can use stims on him. If you have 4 agents in a team, you can use shocktrap to paralize one of them and drag into teleport to escape at one turn. Most often I keep one agent with courier on the way to teleport.

Depending on the level (and agent) setup, I tend to do one of three things:

1) Stim him up one side and down the other so he can sprint to the elevator in like 1 turn.

2) Chaperone him to the elevator with an agent, so long as it doesn't hurt the main mission.

2) Try my best to get him to the elevator but he's otherwise on his own.

There's a courier in this game? I've played over 100 hours and have never encountered this.

Are you referring to rescuing prisoners? If so, I've never heard of them called couriers.

I'm just confused and trying to figure out what you guys are talking about.

Guards sometimes use that little interrogation room next to the goal item on Security Dispatch missions to rough up targets for information. Couriers often have good information.

Interesting. I stopped doing those missions pretty early on. It always seemed way more cost and time effective to do vault and nanofab missions. I guess I just never ran across a courier.

When you say they "often have good information" what do you mean? What kind of information do you get for rescuing them?

Well...my actual problem is getting him out...i wish he could just use a cloaking rig...on security level 5 to 10 it's impossible to get him out.

Nope, it is totally possible, even without Stims (though you should use Stims). 5 AP is plenty if your agents are sufficiently upgraded and equipped; you don't need to leave the hostage in cover at the end of every turn.

Well...my actual problem is getting him out...i wish he could just use a cloaking rig...on security level 5 to 10 it's impossible to get him out.

Late game endless is when it should be getting easier as long as you're doing everything else right. Your team should be getting stronger in order to blitz blowfish missions. Focus on protecting the courier by eliminating the guards for him to take the shortest path, rather than trying to sneak him out.

Nice.  If you've gotten to day 12, you should be fully upgraded and able to walk through the corps easily.  I start new runs when I hit day 11.

I personally like having 2 agents with 2 level 3 disruptors, 1 armor piercing augment and 2 KO augments.  With those 2 agents, you should be able to bring down every guard in the facility and keep them down.  I also take 1 shock trap III and 1 paralyzer III on each agent.  The rest of my gear depends on what agents I find, but often consists of chips and cloaks.

Oh, stim III on each agent as well.

What are you running on your agents?

Well 3 cloacking rigs level 3 on each, chamaleon movement and holocircuit overloaders (i consider them standard issue), to not talk about the torque injectors, the common weapons are level 3 disruptors.

Also if the target is at the Sankaku manifacturing two of my agents carry one flurry gun each.

At any other location they carry one biogenic dart each.

You play a much different game than I do.  It's neat to see our playstyles can be on completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

I play to sneak around as long as I can, then once things go loud, they go loud.  I usually get to turn 10 before I'm discovered, then I leave unconscious guards everywhere.

I don't know how you would get the courier out with your loadout, probably best to just leave him, and at level 12, the credits he gives are worth nothing.

Archived