*munches*

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena

Hey MackAthena

O___O

*claps*

Well played.

For some oddly strange reasons,this thread is basically about shipping people...And it just gone VIRAL!

Shipping, no matter how bad, ALWAYS goes viral
  • Like 2

• Developer

Actually,i think it should be Mackena...

Not Athena will kill me

better run

*runs away*

Ha! Hey guys! He thinks running away might save him from Mena!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahh...

That was a good one. *wipes tear from eye*

• Like 2

How dare your morbid comment get popular?!?!?!

You are supposed to love Mack! You are ruining my show!!! D: 

Well you see Fid, people don't typically like being forced into marriage. So when you try to do just that, people tend to try to resist you by doing things like slaughtering mobs of your clones.

*skips through a mob of fidooop clones while swinging chainsaw-bat wildly*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA

See?

• Like 3

• Developer

Well you see Fid, people don't typically like being forced into marriage. So when you try to do just that, people tend to try to resist you by doing things like slaughtering mobs of your clones.

*skips through a mob of fidooop clones while swinging chainsaw-bat wildly*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA

See?

Oh thanks, these buggers destroyed the entire outside of my office.
  • Like 1

Hmmm mayyyybe we should have had Mena go first and see if Mack would save her! He does fricken love her after all... *wastes 159 Fid clones on disarming Mena of her chainsaw bat and swapping her places with Mack*

okie dokie lokie den! SAVE HER MACK!

• Developer

Hmmm mayyyybe we should have had Mena go first and see if Mack would save her! He does fricken love her after all... *wastes 159 Fid clones on disarming Mena of her chainsaw bat and swapping her places with Mack*

okie dokie lokie den! SAVE HER MACK!

Okay, this is just going too far... *helps Mack up* Listen here pal, you better take Mena out of that guillotine for your safety and OURS, because we both know she can break free of that as easily as she can break a neck, and she won't be happy with you after that!

Sorry for not helping you earlier, Mack, but my psychology/psychiatrist business got in the way...

• Like 3

• Developer
I am ready for death.

Now, now, Mena. What have we discussed in my off-- oh wait, I never actually told you what I was thinking I did... Huh.

Still, death is not worth it, you got to fight for something! GIMME THIS KEY *takes keys from Fid's... stick... pocket...*

*un-locks locks from the guillotine*

You're free! Ha, another job well done. That'll be five cents

And you, Fid, have you seen the condition you left Mena in? Do not, I say, DO NOT ship her with anyone anymore, you might just make everything worse!

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1