THE GREAT FORUM WEDDING!

Fidooop

I ment no fun for him. Them. Whoever's running this show now. This way more irritating than fun for me, as Fid and noob are playing godmode and nothing any of us do is going to stop them or harm them in any way because they'll just pull something out of thin air that negates it. Nothing we do really matters, and that doesn't make me want to continue participating. Why would I participate if everything I do is just negated without logic or balance?

This will be my last post on this thread, no matter how tempted I may get; no matter how much I want to choke noob on his own urinary tract for calling me "my sweet." If you want this madness to stop, I suggest you do the same.

• Like 1

I have no idea why I got summoned here, but if it has something to do with a wedding, then that's a big nope from me. As an anarchist AND as an atheist I disagree with marriage altogether. So if you're gonna have a wedding; don't invite me nor summon me, okay?

• Like 2

I have no idea why I got summoned here, but if it has something to do with a wedding, then that's a big nope from me. As an anarchist AND as an atheist I disagree with marriage altogether. So if you're gonna have a wedding; don't invite me nor summon me, okay?

BUUUUUT

HOW ELSE WILL YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE?????

*Ties XirmiX to chair*

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Finds you in your house later that night*

*Stabs you with a sword*

*You wake up in the same chair I tied you to*

I got you with my izanami. No escape.

Someone like you would never be able to use izanami. Izanagi on the other hand... I didn't even teleport to my house. I think you should be under izanami because of your pathetic attitude towards reality. Also, I used substitution *clone turns into a log* Edited by XirmiX
  • Like 1