THE GREAT FORUM WEDDING!

Fidooop

MUAHAHAHAHA the idiots don't know that I've been monetizing everything already! I'm making money off of this current episode right now! 

also, noobmodder untied me from the chair when nobody was looking! *uses baseball bat to helicopter over spikes and runs for life*

• Like 1

MUAHAHAHAHA the idiots don't know that I've been monetizing everything already! I'm making money off of this current episode right now! 

also, noobmodder untied me from the chair when nobody was looking! *uses baseball bat to helicopter over spikes and runs for life*

I predicted these events beforehand; The apparent disbandment of our alliance was merely a distraction...

MWAHAHAHAHA

And it made us money you fools!!!!

*Calls in helicoper for fidooop and I*

*Runs to helicopter and hands handsome host a gun*

Remember to watch the new season! It's coming soon! Very soon!

Edited by NoobModder
  • Like 1

*gets in helicopter and poses handsomely for the cameras* I'll see you all in the next season!

*pulls pin out of grenade and waits till just before it explodes and throws it at Mena and L*

*helicopter takes off and our location becomes unknown*

Edited by Fidooop
  • Like 1

This show is gonna have more hosts than I had killing streaks in Team Fortress 2...

No, there can only be one.... *Crawls out of cat skin and reveals himself to be one of Fidooop's clones that came from the future and made this account to stop him from failing in his secret mission*

...The twist of a lifetime... 

• Developer

I'M THE NEW HOST EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE OLD HOST!!! SO WELCOME TO SEASON 2!!!!!!!!

here we go..............

the ship of episode 1 isn't known just yet... oh wait a second... IT IS!!!! @Pyromailmann and @XirmiX!!!!!!!

NoobModder, set up the first obstacle for me would ya?

Welp, that lasted longer than Sherlock's first season, I'm actually quite surprised at that!

*sets up a little store*

BUY YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES HERE!

• Like 3