Introduction - Hello Thread

yildirim

Hi everyone,

I've just registered and noticed that there is no pinned thread where people can introduce themselves. So started this one, no need to start separate hello threads anymore.

I'm Yıldırım from Turkey. I'm 20 and the reason why I'm here is modding. I hope I'll get how to mod Don't Starve.

I yildir... yil, is that okay?

I am Mobbstar, senior modder and regularely checking on the DS modding forums. You can make threads for your questions there, but make sure to read the pinned threads and the tutorials section first.

Don't trust the one called Weirdobob on anything not bird related. Just don't. And don't sacrifice anybody for anyone here, though that should be obvious. :p

*Insert long fan fiction here*

Hello, I am Resi.

I knew about Don't Starve for a while, Then I sold my tf2 inventory to buy the Don't Starve Together and Don't Starve pack that included an extra copy.

For forums, I enjoy forum games instead of discussions mostly to be honest.

In the internet I do mostly roleplay.

My favourite games include: Town of salem, Portal 2, Plazma Burst 2, Team Fortress 2 and Pokemon.

I knew about this forum some months ago but I left it, I may stay and make some forum games and if they don't fail then I might stay.

I don't know if I will be active though. Since I am already in another forum.

Well then I guess that's all, Thanks for reading!

*Insert long fan fiction here*

Hello, I am Resi.

I knew about Don't Starve for a while, Then I sold my tf2 inventory to buy the Don't Starve Together and Don't Starve pack that included an extra copy.

For forums, I enjoy forum games instead of discussions mostly to be honest.

In the internet I do mostly roleplay.

My favourite games include: Town of salem, Portal 2, Plazma Burst 2, Team Fortress 2 and Pokemon.

I knew about this forum some months ago but I left it, I may stay and make some forum games and if they don't fail then I might stay.

I don't know if I will be active though. Since I am already in another forum.

Well then I guess that's all, Thanks for reading!

herro.

Hello, I am Mack18853. I'm single, love walks on the beach and vi- Oh wait, this isnt a dating website?

Let me try again.

Hello, I am Mack18853. I enjoy playing games like Nuclear Throne, TF2, and Skullgirls (best fighting ever btw)

If you'd like to add me on steam, visit my profile or click the link in my signature.

Hello, I'm the guy that almost never posts anything meaningful.

In my free time, I...

Well, I do stuff that is commonly requested.

If nobody asks for anything, then I play DOTA 2, come back, and start an annoying roleplay.

By the way, that weirdo spray is out of stock.

You're out of luck this time, buddy.

Also I've got a few dark secrets, but who doesn't?

Archived