Shipwrecked Update Sept 2015

Bigfoot

Don't Starve: Shipwreck will be at Day of the Devs in San Francisco. Hopefully its a different demo from the one at Pax :D

Some proofs, eh?

Don't Starve: Shipwreck will be at Day of the Devs in San Francisco. Hopefully its a different demo from the one at Pax :D

Some proofs, eh?

I can't believe that I missed this information until now...

When shipwrecked was announced I was immediately excited about it but the hype took a (very) light hit when I learned it would become a standalone game. Then I posted my idea of combined worlds and it's becoming real!

Thank you guys so much :D You are the best.

I feel like I missed my opportunity to play and fully explore the demo :(. From the looks of it the playable demo they had was different then the one from PAX. You would start from the overworld but I was unable to find Shipwreck. The person working the station didn't know how to access the shipwreck content because they were part of Cappy and was only part of the development of the game "Below" :(. I saw later people were able to access shipwreck when I could not, so I'm guessing the shipwreck build they have now is fully integrated with caves/ruins/overworld.

I feel like I missed my opportunity to play and fully explore the demo :(. From the looks of it the playable demo they had was different then the one from PAX. You would start from the overworld but I was unable to find Shipwreck. The person working the station didn't know how to access the shipwreck content because they were part of Cappy and was only part of the development of the game "Below" :(. I saw later people were able to access shipwreck when I could not, so I'm guessing the shipwreck build they have now is fully integrated with caves/ruins/overworld.

Thanks for the info! But damn that sucks.

PLEASE KLEI!! SAY SOMETHING, ANYTHING!!! A DATE, A NEW FEATURE, EVEN A PRICE!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!

PLEASE!!!

Then again, a delayed game of high quality is better than a rushed game that severely lacks it.

It's announced for december 1st. :)

I'm so excited about this dlc! :D

Will there be any kind of caves in the tropical world?

Archived