Sign in to follow this  
Zauren

New Player Greetings

Zauren    10

I'm a veteran roguelike fan of many years and grabbed this after seeing it on the Steam sale; it's good fun already, Beta or not. I got to 7 days my first try diving in, ultimately I died to a few hounds. I ran away successfully but had just unlocked spears, and they were eating all my rabbits around my camp. Suffice to say I came back and it did not go well.

Death #2 was 4 days later. It involved annoying spiders around a campfire at night. When the campfire was almost out. I played ring around the rosie until it went out. It was a bad end.

How often do most people live starting out and such? It's pretty laughable my second game was almost half the length of my first. I think I got about 3-400 research points from both

Dragnar    10

first 2-3 day,s ( getting past lvl 15-20 is hard :p )

wen u know how to build a base and researched things

it will get easy :)

dont give up and watch some youtube to get an idee :)

Welcome to the forum.

Please do not listen to the bacon maniac,sirgentlemen(Yes i realize,misspelled on reason).

But have a fun & happy time while on these.

Also,you should probaly know i'm acting random-like,meaning you are never sure how I will react.

Dashing out,

XoXo

(Derp)

Bor    10

Welcome :) I'm new to the game as well. First time I've played (and I've watched some JSmith vids before I did on youtube, so I had the basic idea) I died on.. Day 1. Tried to do the campfire too late and I died to darkness :D

2nd playthrough I think I've got to around day 8 or 9, died from spiders I believe.

3rd and my last time so far I got to day 18, everything was going pretty well, but to refuel hunger I accidently ate monster meat which I cooked earlier x2 (didn't notice I lost health on the first one :-( ), so I died to that. Will try to get to at least day 30 next time :) Just do your thing, in the end the game borrows a lot from roguelike ideas - and I think that's a great thing!

0kingsnake    10

Greetings newcomer, I'm also a new comer, so hopefully we will explore and survive this retched archipelago of forum threads together. If not, well, you got these guys.. oh, and becareful, the pony bites.

sirmentlegen    507

I smell new blood... whatever you do, stay away from the bacon high priest. He will sacrifice you to his bacon god by stabbing you with a bacon dagger.

pipe down will you i need someone to stab.

sirmentlegen    507

everyone i just moved to Bacon Ville anyone care to join me:confused:

I also ask for the custom forum title `High Bacon priest`

Edited by sirmentlegen

everyone i just moved to Bacon Ville anyone care to join me:confused:

I also ask for the custom forum title `High Bacon priest`

And no reference to me giving you the idea? I thought you cared about me! God dang it I trusted you! (Insert profanity here) you and (insert profanity here) your marker!