SHI-WRECKED GAME--AY! (Broken keys.)

This seems like a totally different world. I suspect it's going to be like caves, a separate level and IM CALLING THEM OFFICIALLY "ISLANDS". Do you guys think i'm correct and if so what are we going to use to transport ourselves to the islands? For caves its a spelunking hole and rope and here maybe some animal - a friendly turtle? or maybe just a boring boat?

This seems like a totally different world. I suspect it's going to be like caves, a separate level and IM CALLING THEM OFFICIALLY "ISLANDS". Do you guys think i'm correct and if so what are we going to use to transport ourselves to the islands? For caves its a spelunking hole and rope and here maybe some animal - a friendly turtle? or maybe just a boring boat?

I think they will just make the world bigger and remake water all over the world so there will be one big island (the normal DS + ROG) and small islands around it . You just need to find the beach Biome and build a boat there to sail to the islands .

• Developer

I predicted the obvious O__O

I predicted the wind mechanic EXACTLY as Klei implemented them 0_0

I'll try to search for the post...

EDIT:

Storms and wind effect!

Thunderstorms! Rainstorms! FULL OF WIND!

Wouldn't it be cool trying to reach a shelter, while being slowed down by the wind, LOTS of rain and thunder, the trees all around you having their leaves blowed by the wind, and almost being lifted by it! Your structures almost being lifted by the wind (with the chance of that actually happening), grass tufts, saplings and berry bushes being up-rooted and flying away...

A BIG TORNADO!

That would be awesome, hardcore as heck but really REALLY awesome.

I just forgot to mention the items being blown away, but you'd expect that now, wouldn't you?

While I understand that it's still in development, I find that the jungle is lacking something, the transition Beach > Jungle is harsh, needs more plants/bushes or small hills.

Would be cool if there would be a giant jungle tree (with a lair, that leads to the crab kingdom) that would create shadows on the ground from up top.

I find that the jungle looks at the same time "messy" and empty.

I mean, at the moment it looks more like "let put trees, monkeys and bushes, here's a jungle" but in my opinion it lacks the real cohesion and atmosphere the other bioms have (beach included). Maybe the background sound will fix that. 

Well this DLC was since day one INSTABUY for me but now when i saw that gameplay. I need it yesterday! Everything looks so gooood and i hope that water doesn't disturb DS art style. I like those weather changes a lot - looks amazing actually. i am just little disappointed that they dig monkeys from ruins and put them in jungle - i was expecting some new mobs and not reusing old ones (now ruins have monkeys too? Thats weird right?)

Can't wait for any new news from Klei and of course to lay my hands on this DLC. Now i am refreshing forums every hour like crazy person :/

While I understand that it's still in development, I find that the jungle is lacking something, the transition Beach > Jungle is harsh, needs more plants/bushes or small hills.

Would be cool if there would be a giant jungle tree (with a lair, that leads to the crab kingdom) that would create shadows on the ground from up top.

Hmm, indeed it looks a bit... empty, or bare. A bit like the early development stages of the original game. Oh well, I'm sure it'll improve. Stuff does look promising so far.

Archived