Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

UnionGaming

SHI-WRECKED GAME--AY! (Broken keys.)

UnionGaming    210

Looks good; I wonder how it all fits in together with Maxwell's world

He upgraded his turf to the deluxe version and his tears of joy changed the sea.

MycoLogical    1,071

He upgraded his turf to the deluxe version and his tears of joy changed the sea.

I guess Maxwell read a lot of piracy books in his youth; Mutiny on the Bounty, Treasure Island, The Swiss Family Robinson, Little Women

ThaumicParrot    855

And look at that sea! It's like a whole new world! Under the sea! Good form, Bravo! There's three Disney references right there! Who can guess them all!

ImDaMisterL    20,271
Go away, bully.

Dat reference, doe...

ANYWAY, I WANT THE DLC NOW I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT FINISHED KLEI RELEASE IIT AT STEAM SO I CAN BUY IT AT ONCE PLS!!! 

UnionGaming    210

Dat reference, doe...

ANYWAY, I WANT THE DLC NOW I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT FINISHED KLEI RELEASE IIT AT STEAM SO I CAN BUY IT AT ONCE PLS!!! 

They better make a preview demo or I go rambo (Yeah, do it or else Klei t(*-*t) )

Was not destined to be a reference.

1v0    869

Dat reference, doe...

I'm going to instant-buy it xD but well it won't be long they will release it this fall . Normally there is early access before the release . So it's pretty close if you follow my logic . 

UnionGaming    210

I'm going to instant-buy it xD but well it won't be long they will release it this fall . Normally there is early access before the release . So it's pretty close if you follow my logic . 

I would. But I'm poor. Let's start a charity. (Gamers In Need 2015)

As for your signature

Crazy people do not know they they're crazy, and I know that I'm crazy so therefore I'm not crazy. Isn't that crazy? ;)

F3RR1S    1,191

This looks amazing! I love the shimmer of the water.

The recorder's camera-positioning is really bothersome, though.

UnionGaming    210

This looks amazing! I love the shimmer of the water.

The recorder's camera-positioning is really bothersome, though.

Yeah.. he missed the clock... with the new snip

DwerBomb    6,115

wow looking at the guy playing made me realise how much i would love to see a custom in-game cursor O-O

UnionGaming    210

the sea will change forever? i kinda miss that old muky sea

It changed from paper diorama to sea, and changed the turf. Turning Shipwrecked off for a quick run is definitely gonna mess with ya brain xD

Shirsh    129

Courtesy of Shirsh! I -OVE YOU SHIRSH

I just posted link to youtube, better leave kind comment on page with it for guy who record it, and thumb up)

Hundkerchief    149

I wonder if it'll act as a distinctive world like caves and all (because of the Loading Screen), and how it will be incorporated.

I mean, will the glittering sea replace the old one, will there be only small islands constituted of beaches and jungles or bigger islands with "classic" bioms etc. so many questions.