SHI-WRECKED GAME--AY! (Broken keys.)

Dat reference, doe...

ANYWAY, I WANT THE DLC NOW I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT FINISHED KLEI RELEASE IIT AT STEAM SO I CAN BUY IT AT ONCE PLS!!! 

They better make a preview demo or I go rambo (Yeah, do it or else Klei t(*-*t) )

Was not destined to be a reference.

Dat reference, doe...

ANYWAY, I WANT THE DLC NOW I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT FINISHED KLEI RELEASE IIT AT STEAM SO I CAN BUY IT AT ONCE PLS!!! 

I'm going to instant-buy it xD but well it won't be long they will release it this fall . Normally there is early access before the release . So it's pretty close if you follow my logic . 

I'm going to instant-buy it xD but well it won't be long they will release it this fall . Normally there is early access before the release . So it's pretty close if you follow my logic . 

I would. But I'm poor. Let's start a charity. (Gamers In Need 2015)

As for your signature

Crazy people do not know they they're crazy, and I know that I'm crazy so therefore I'm not crazy. Isn't that crazy? ;)

I wonder if it'll act as a distinctive world like caves and all (because of the Loading Screen), and how it will be incorporated.

I mean, will the glittering sea replace the old one, will there be only small islands constituted of beaches and jungles or bigger islands with "classic" bioms etc. so many questions. 

Archived