4 NEW CHARACTERS CONFIRMED FOR SHIPWRECKED!

Well, it's great to know that darts are getting an overhaul; less reeds needed as you can probably will be able to just make the blow pipe with reeds and then darts out of the other two ingredients which previously contained the recipes for all the darts. I'm betting it'll be like this:

Blow pipe - x2 reeds

Blow dart - x1 hound's tooth, x1 azure feather

Fire dart - x1 charcoal, x1 crymson feather

Sleep dart - x1 stinger, x1 jet feather

I know many people say that feathers are the problem and not the reeds, but honestly, idk wtf they're talking about. For me it's reeds not the feathers. All yoy need is easy-to-make boomerangs and just throw it at dem birds for feathers! Or with wickerbottom it's even easier! I use feathers for fuel sometimes I have so much (in DST though)!

Also, how come no video footage? Last time after pax we got video footage of DST. I'd really like to see DS Shipwrecked on video to get an understanding of how things will be like.

Well, it's great to know that darts are getting an overhaul; less reeds needed as you can probably will be able to just make the blow pipe with reeds and then darts out of the other two ingredients which previously contained the recipes for all the darts. I'm betting it'll be like this:

Blow pipe - x2 reeds

I know many people say that feathers are the problem and not the reeds, but honestly, idk wtf they're talking about. For me it's reeds not the feathers. All yoy need is easy-to-make boomerangs and just throw it at dem birds for feathers! Or with wickerbottom it's even easier! I use feathers for fuel sometimes I have so much (in DST though)!

Also, how come no video footage? Last time after pax we got video footage of DST. I'd really like to see DS Shipwrecked on video to get an understanding of how things will be like.

Wait for the tourney for footage, robaby xD a my keys

Blow pipe - x2 reeds

You sure about the change? In another thread I saw a pic with some bamboo lying around. I thought the blow pipes would be made of the bamboos. Btw bamboos grow in tropical forests so jungle biome confirmed?

Archived