Sign in to follow this  
Schiraz

Minimalistic wallpaper :)

Mobbstar    14131

Hm... I kind of expected a border tint. Like the background getting darker near the edges. That kind of stuff improves whole-screen imagery a lot, especially when it's in a boiled down form like this.

Derpime    501

Oh,also,just make like your big art thread,so you don't have to make tons of art threads,it's kinda a waste of forum's space.

• Like 1

Mobbstar    14131

Oh,also,just make like your big art thread,so you don't have to make tons of art threads,it's kinda a waste of forum's space.

...and so people can subscribe to new posts using the follow button up there :razz:

EDIT: Notifying @Schiraz...

Edited by Mobbstar

Schiraz    16
Thanks for comments :-) I really like Shadow Hands. They are simple and pretty scary in game.

Hm... I kind of expected a border tint. Like the background getting darker near the edges. That kind of stuff improves whole-screen imagery a lot, especially when it's in a boiled down form like this.

I will for sure think about it, thank you for an advice :-)

I will, I'm sorry :-)

ImDaMisterL    21343
I will, I'm sorry

No need to be sorry, you just didn't know, and this coming from Derpime is something *looks at thousands of posts he made, one after another*

I would love to see more art from you, though!

• Like 1