Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

Not really impressive, too simple in my opinion.

But it's for your own area so it's your choice ^^

It's not supposed to be complex or impressive. it's supposed to sound fallen apart and simple :grin:

And if you think about it that way almost nostalgic in a sense.

But I might experiment some more in the future, anyways.

It's not supposed to be complex or impressive. it's supposed to sound fallen apart and simple :grin:

Considering that it's supposed to be the music for your area, and your area is made up of the information in the Internet in its rawest form (binary), it works well.

Considering that it's supposed to be the music for your area, and your area is made up of the information in the Internet in its rawest form (binary), it works well.

But I might be doing some more experimenting so dont expect it to be the final version.

The monitor that inexplicably stopped working inexplicably started working, so I made a fez and cookie sprite.

dSXgEmd.png

I don't know what the fez would do, but I was thinking cookies could be a healing item. Mena does live in a bakery in this.

Edit: I can't place it but something about these doesn't seem right to me.

Ah, I think that it's because I put an outline around them. Do you think I should change it or no?

• Developer

The monitor that inexplicably stopped working inexplicably started working, so I made a fez and cookie sprite.

dSXgEmd.png

I don't know what the fez would do, but I was thinking cookies could be a healing item. Mena does live in a bakery in this.

Edit: I can't place it but something about these doesn't seem right to me.

Ah, I think that it's because I put an outline around them. Do you think I should change it or no?

Hmm... I like it with the outlines.

Here is an icon that symbolizes spam protection: firewallicon.png

It's a firewall

Maybe it could be a status effect that protects from things like spam and hackers :razz:

Also I'm gonna be offline for a few hours so I can't respond to anything for a while

I'm quite busy : P

Here is an icon that symbolizes spam protection: firewallicon.png

Maybe it could be a status effect that protects from things like spam and hackers :razz:

I would laugh so hard if it ends up being a status effect that protects from negative status effects.

Archived