Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

I think that we had sprites of you and battal, but besides that I have no clue

I've found that stuff. Also, I've realised what made us fail last time: the story was completely based on the forums, and almost eveyone (including me) had no idea how Rpgmaker worked and how the game was going to turn out. We were all so naive :p

Also, I've realised what made us fail last time: the story was completely based on the forums,

and am I the only one who thinks it still should be?  I mean, shouldn't the point of a Klei Forums RPG be the Klei Forums?  Or are you looking to put this out to a general audience?

and am I the only one who thinks it still should be?  I mean, shouldn't the point of a Klei Forums RPG be the Klei Forums?  Or are you looking to put this out to a general audience?

It's not the Klei Forums Rpg anymore. It's a community project. And of course I would release it to the public if things turn out decent enough.

I'd like to make the sprite for me but I don't know how you guys made them.

I'm such a good artist.

jk.

You can use the file uploaded on the first page, and edit your character over the blacked-out ones (excluding the ones under Mena and PCT)

--------------------

Edited PCT's sprite

I drew the first 3 pictures for Pyro. The one in the middle was an accident at first, but I think it'll stay like that for now. I swaped the center for the left and right ones, but I'll take care of that.

V4KTxIU.png

I put my guy into the template. I guess the silhouette for the trench coated guy isn't used yet so I'll use him.

*had an error with the template with the new sprites in it*

Edit: I swapped what was the center sprite with the left and right sprites.  I did this on the template too.

Originals

v1

Mbgh57H.png

BGudHEs.png

v1.1

g12RZL4.png

ZgPJx51.png

Archived