Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

I don't think that I know what I'm doing.

MEycWsM.gif

4SpSNYb.gif

Just wanted to test things out, which resulted in a derpy-looking mummy fellow.

So I made music using pulseboy.com

It sounds so calm and smooth. Like the music you hear in those friendly towns where you can spend some coins on a useless shield you'll never use.

I don't think that I know what I'm doing.

Just wanted to test things out, which resulted in a derpy-looking mummy fellow.

Haha, it kind of looks like he's stuck on the floor and trying to get forwards.

It's pretty good, you probably just need to animate the legs. Well, probably only one leg.

Like the music you hear in those friendly towns where you can spend some coins on a useless shield you'll never use.

Cracked me up ^_^

Action music:

Project name: battle_polygon

It last about 50 seconds before potentially looping.

My notes:

• It uses a similiar base tune to palace_of_simplex, but the 3rd and 4th beats are swapped.
  • It breaks using high-pitched abveriations of the "awe" part of palace_of_simplex.
  • At the end there's a less intense phase to give the listener some air.

Again, I included the save file. Damn those are getting huge. Can I just pack the project itself next time?

Do you want more of that stuff? I mean, I don't have as good tools as Lord Battle's.

battle_polygon.zip

Maybe I should leave the music/sound effect making to those who have more experience, but I made these anyway.

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/chase-music

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/phone-ringalarm

Do you guys think I should leave the heart beat out of the chase music or no?

Edit: All I did was slow down the chase music and I got... this.

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/woah-o_o

You might could just upload the file straight to here. Click the More Reply Options button and then the Choose Files button near the bottom of the page to choose the file you want to attach. 

Oops,you are not permitted to upload that kind of file.That is what it said

And when i compressed it,and try to play it in Windows Media Center,it said:Windows Media Center has problems while playing this file.....

Oops,you are not permitted to upload that kind of file.That is what it said

And when i compressed it,and try to play it in Windows Media Center,it said:Windows Media Center has problems while playing this file.....

Zip it up.

And don't use windows media player (for anything other than mp3 at least)

I kinda get what you're saying, but I'm not sure how to do it.

You could either take the original song and write over it with a melody, or do what NoobModder said.

make a sound file that contains both songs playing at once.

. . .that is to say, overlay the two sounds over one another. if you like, you can make it so that each song takes up the left and right auditory headphones.

Archived