Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

Here's some statuses I did in case you need them. Most of the icons are placeholders, but a few are finished.

post-276191-0-47239100-1439585993_thumb.

In order:

Banned - Character is effectively out of the game for a few turns, unable to do anything or have anything done to them.

Stressed - Character can't use Emotion attacks.

Hazy - Character can't use Logic attacks.

Numb - Character can't use Sensation attacks.

Bacon Rush - Raises a random stat each turn. Mainly cast by bacon monks.

Good Connection - Player always goes first.

Hacked - The RPG's equivalent of confusion.

I Can't Think Of A Name For This Effect- The player is forced to attack their team, but can choose their attack. Mainly inflicted by wasteland enemies.

Bad Connection - Player always attacks last. Mainly inflicted by spammers.
Terrified - Accuracy and Attack lowers each turn in trade for an up-front increase in speed. Mainly inflicted by Deepweb and Swamp enemies.
Ranting - I can't think of a name for this effect.

-effect

I really like the Stressed, Hazy, and Numb effects. . .what, you wanted something productive? Fine.

I think the Ranting effect, if negative, should either reduce damage or defense by a considerable amount; if positive, it should allow a chance for multiple hits. EDIT: NINJA'D

I don't like banned to be used for dead enemies. I think Corrupted, Glitched, Disconnected is better for that

Actually corrupted could be out counterpart for poison, you loose health every turn. But that could also be caused by a Virus.

I've made another gif for

attachicon.gifgame 2.gif

Edit: wow, there's something wrong with that gif. I didn't plan on the game melting into acid at some point.

attachicon.gifgif 2.gif

Well something weird is going on with the gifs

Take 3...action!

attachicon.gifgif 3.gif

ok this one is working

My arm,i shouldn't have drew it like that....Maybe the arm shouldn't jiggle around when he is moving,because his arm is in the pocket anyway...

Edit:Sorry for late response

Archived