Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

Wow

that is some overestimation tbh. A trippy/weird/absurd/insane area needs  music that is way more...abstract

It is WIP,so probably he will make it more trippy.Probably just me.

I mean like,the pitch is so high that you would have gone crazy just fighting a boss like 16 seconds.Or longer if this is in dungeon...Or i just really hate high pitch music

Ok,that is the absurd music,how about some light music for "the hub" and other areas?

It is WIP,so probably he will make it more trippy.Probably just me.

I mean like,the pitch is so high that you would have gone crazy just fighting a boss like 16 seconds.

I'd imagine music within a 'trippy' zone to include common auditory illusions to add to the surrealism, like a Shepard's tone.

I'd imagine music within a 'trippy' zone to include common auditory illusions to add to the surrealism, like a Shepard's tone.

Like that,it needs to have audio illusions...Like the falling and rising Shepard's tone at the same time

Or just be like Battal's,really high frequency,play continuosly.

But i would still prefer light music,some kind that will soothe your nerves.

Second tier: wbdV6xS.png

Dialog sample after creating the second tier:

Mena: "Ah ha! I've improved the recipe! It should work even better now."

Player: "...You added sprinkles?"

Mena: "DO NOT QUESTION MY CULINARY GENIUS!"

Third tier: D6GbgjW.png

Instead of the cupcakes healing a certain percentage or fraction of health, they'll heal a set amount of health. Then once the story gets father along and everyone's health has increase you can go back to the bakery to allow Mena to tinker with and improve her recipes. The bacon can be a healing item that can only be found inside the bacon church and dropped from bacon church enemies. It can restore a good amount of health and give a temporary boost to strength or something along those lines.

I was thinking, I am the only healer, but I'm also the only healing item vendor. So how about I start out as a healing item vendor, and then Mena or the player finds someone that can take over for her (probably Lena) so she can be recruited?

Dialog sample after creating the second tier:

Mena: "Ah ha! I've improved the recipe! It should work even better now."

Player: "...You added sprinkles?"

Mena: "DO NOT QUESTION MY CULINARY GENIUS!"

I can see the dialogue for the 3rd tier going something like:

Mena: "I've mastered my skills. I present thee the final cupcakes!"

Player: "...let me guess. You added a cherry and I have to pay them more."

Mena: "..."

*shop menu opens*

I've made another gif for

the sprites so far!

post-214555-0-78521400-1439572365_thumb.

Edit: wow, there's something wrong with that gif. I didn't plan on the game melting into acid at some point.

post-214555-0-05560100-1439572580_thumb.

Well something weird is going on with the gifs

Take 3...action!

post-214555-0-31464800-1439572760_thumb.

ok this one is working

Call me a bit impressed, you guys are sure working hard on this.

We had all wrong the last time. This time we are making something better.

But I'm impressed too. And I must say, I luv you guys for working on the project. This is making me feel useful :,)

I'm making a sprite for myself, but I don't know how to make myself work.

What do you mean?

And are you going to make the homunculus or one of the other two?

Wow they all look great :D

I love how mine turned out(BTW not saying I like it more then the others just saying im glad it's not a fail)

I would like to maintain the pattern you made in the drawing. I'll see what I can do with some editing.

Otherwise it looks fine, but rpgmaker fucked it up a little

Archived