Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

Its a something.

post-214555-0-74233900-1439411434_thumb.

(Instant regret because short pants will make the sprite annoying to do. Brb, I'll draw him again.)

Also I'm going for a male version first, but in the beginning you will be able to choose to be either male or female

Or we can customize it....

Maybe you don't know it, but in Rpgmaker character customisation is hard and complex to implement, mostly because every singles option and combination you have required to be coded in.

So it can be possible to have a bunch of hair colours, but if we even add the option long/short hair all the combination will be doubled.

Maybe you don't know it, but in Rpgmaker character customisation is hard and complex to implement, mostly because every singles option and combination you have required to be coded in.

So it can be possible to have a bunch of hair colours, but if we even add the option long/short hair all the combination will be doubled.

Ah,okay.

Yeah,just colors is enough for me

I do think the girl's hair should be a little longer, and the dress and shorts are going to be kinda hard to pixelate, so it might be better just to give them pants.

Yeah, I was thinking the same with the pants

The male,it is good

But the female,mehhhh.....I cannot see that "female" details on her face...

But those are good

Oh wow, I actually liked the female version more than the male version. Okay, I will make some new designs later in the day.

Couldn't you just change the hue of the player's hair color and make it far easier?

Archived