Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

Yeah, what I'm saying is when you make a certain decision, like taking a darker path, you get to a place where you find a new party member.

Yeah, I guess

Not hard at all. You'd just have a variable "PlayerProgress", and have the plaza switch to different sprites depending on how high the value of it is. Then, whenever the player reaches a certain point, you can increase the value of PlayerProgress, making the Plaza grow in size.

Maybe the plaza could grow after the player does specific quests for each npc living there?

Yeah, the head is a hideous monstrosity that should be purged from the face of the planet before it forever corrupts the arts themselves

Do you want me to create a template/reference for your head that you can then go over in pixels?

Archived