Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

If it was toggleable it could completly break the game.

Dwer, what enviromental things do you need made specifically (also is my tree ok)

It's really small compared to the normal trees in Ace, but it could work as a sapling (imagine a small part that's a parody of pokemon hehe)

post-214555-0-06524200-1439304351_thumb.

Also, I suggest you wait for the environment. We still have to clear out all the areas in the game.

But if you really want to do something, here is the template:

post-214555-0-75931000-1439304486_thumb.

(but if you want to do something, i suggest you could make your own sprite first)

This is really awesome and I love it, but I noticed that when they're staying still they still have the walking animation. That's a bit odd.

Don't worry, I turned that option on only to see if the sprites were right

I meant, like in front of the tobstone, like this:

480930893.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=I3Rfb

And when you examine it, sometimes a skeleton arm pops out of it and you have to fight a skeleton

Spooky!

Also my friends, I have made myself a pink cloak item!

attachicon.gif pink cloat.png

You will need that in order to unlock me B )

Ah nice one, me likes

How about this: You can have like 5 members of a party at a time and sometimes, there will be choices you have to make, like if you are on a trail, to go left or right, and whichever one you choose will decide the new member of your party.

I haven't completely got this. Couldn't the path branch work with 4 characters too?

Here's my half-baked concept for People Plaza -

post-223117-0-98937000-1439318169_thumb.

My idea is that it just builds on itself constantly, pretty much just like a real forum.  The actual thing will grow much more slowly, and will have a bit more variety in threads and developer easter eggs. 

My idea is that it just builds on itself constantly, pretty much just like a real forum.  The actual thing will grow much more slowly, and will have a bit more variety in threads and developer easter eggs. 

How hard would it be to make it so that the People Plaza grows and expands depending on your progress in the game?

also I made a needle sprite thing

kFVNqaE.png

How hard would it be to make it so that the People Plaza grows and expands depending on your progress in the game?

Not hard at all.  You'd just have a variable "PlayerProgress", and have the plaza switch to different sprites depending on how high the value of it is.  Then, whenever the player reaches a certain point, you can increase the value of PlayerProgress, making the Plaza grow in size.

Archived