Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

bombs.png I made some textures for a bomb cuz i was bored :D

That'll make a nice gag

Also about gags, I was thinking that in the game we could have the protagonist's father as a character who tries to act cool, and the protagonist is like "Dad stop you are embarrassing me" or "Dad go away from my life!!"

That'll make a nice gag

Also about gags, I was thinking that in the game we could have the protagonist's father as a character who tries to act cool, and the protagonist is like "Dad stop you are embarrassing me" or "Dad go away from my life!!"

Daddy issues...

I should straight up make my sprites with GIMP,don't know if that is possible

IMPORTANT: We have to choose if we want the "caterpillar" effect to the members of the party (the caterpillar effect is when you have a member in your party and you see him following you).

If we decide not to, we will need to have way less sprites. We would not need all the four ways sprites because usually an npc only faces  one direction.

IMPORTANT: We have to choose if we want the "caterpillar" effect to the members of the party (the caterpillar effect is when you have a member in your party and you see him following you).

If we decide not to, we will need to have way less sprites. We would not need all the four ways sprites because usually an npc only faces  one direction.

I'll accept the 'caterpillar' effect so long as we have a limit on the allies the main hero can recruit; I don't want our game to turn into a slightly more colorful version of Snake.

Or,instead,people could choose to switch this on or off.But either way is fine by me

I'll accept the 'caterpillar' effect so long as we have a limit on the allies the main hero can recruit; I don't want our game to turn into a slightly more colorful version of Snake.

Yeah, I was thinking the 4 members party would be good

Or,instead,people could choose to switch this on or off.But either way is fine by me

Sure, but having it on or off could influence gameplay

Archived