Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

DwerBomb

Community Project Rpg Art Dump

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

DwerBomb    6,104

This reminds me, what will the HUB look like? I've seen Battal's gif but I'm still not 100%clear on the topic.

We still haven't decided that, but Battal's gif was not the design for the hub we are going to use

Mobbstar    13,894

now i will go back to my art thread....

I tried to fix it by:

1. replacing several # notes by full ones
  2. removing the second triangle wave partially and the third one entirely
  3. giving it a stupid project name

derps_lullaby.zip

geni0529    2,034

I have two little thing songs cuz Y not and I suck and everything else and I pretty good I music, Ill post them in a pit becase my interwebs is not being very nice.

DwerBomb    6,104

I have two little thing songs cuz Y not and I suck and everything else and I pretty good I music, Ill post them in a pit becase my interwebs is not being very nice.

In a pit? They are going to be difficult to hear them from there...

Derpime    501

I tried to fix it by:

1. replacing several # notes by full ones
  2. removing the second triangle wave partially and the third one entirely
  3. giving it a stupid project name

Thankssssssss!

Willette    3,639

Maybe I should leave the music/sound effect making to those who have more experience, but I made these anyway.

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/chase-music

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/phone-ringalarm

Do you guys think I should leave the heart beat out of the chase music or no?

Edit: All I did was slow down the chase music and I got... this.

https://soundcloud.com/menaathena/woah-o_o

Ow. OW. OOW! OH BOY MAKE THE TONES LOWER PLEASE IT HURTS, TOO HIGH.

Oh dang, sorry about that, but please, really, that high little tone in there, it just hurts so much.

damn you sensitive ears!

I actually had a little fun with that pulseboy thingie too.

ImDaMisterL    19,691
I meant the RPG thing in general.

Exactly, art.

A game involving the forums and some members and/or their OC's, the storyline I'm not aware of, if there even is one planned already, but one thing I can say, it'll be epic!

Derpime    501

i will bring some of my concept arts to here.And from what i have known.Dwer got school stuff to do...

And he said that either this will be on a long hiatus or dead.Let's try to keep this alive.

Asparagus    9,107

So... I was rummaging through my "Cold and forgotten Projects" Folder and found these:

post-396589-0-28902600-1443588307_thumb.

post-396589-0-72695300-1443588311_thumb.

post-396589-0-21937900-1443588315_thumb.

I also have a story and mechanics to go along with them...

If they could be of any use like as a guide or something we can get some ideas from, I'd be a happy clam... what does a happy clam even look like >__>

Also, I got permission from a guy I know in soundcloud... he's got awesome game style music that I have looping versions of... just throwing it out there...

post-396589-0-80135300-1443588539_thumb.

https://soundcloud.com/john-m-repka