Community Project Rpg Art Dump

DwerBomb

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rpg games usually have attributes that go along with weapons and equippable items, such as the usual fire, wind, water and so on. Which kind of attributes should our game have?

• Emotions, Thoughts and Sensations (such as sadness, Logic, panic, and Curiosity, Insanity and more). Each emotion will have degrees with different names depending on how strong the attack is. Attacks within Emotions (Soul) is considered a magic atk
    • Combat style: the type of the weapon, attack or skill you use will influence the outcome of your attack. (we can have slash attacks, smash attacks, ranged attacks, magical attacks and psychological attacks)
    • -other-

I feel stupid because there's something about this that I'm just not getting.

Just copy the song file, so we have two exact songs to play over each other.

why would you need two exact songs to play over each other?

no, i mean, make another song, then put song 1 and 2 in audacity in two layers and mix them

Project name: mobsters

It last 13 seconds before potentially looping.

My notes:

No constant noises
Literally a single track
Very basic
A bit mischievous

Again, I included the save file. EDIT: This time for real.

Can you please reply to the previous question? I don't want to spam your thread with stuff you don't want anyways.

mobsters.zip

Thanks guys,i got it working now.But somehow it didn't work last time,here it is.The outro(roll credits part)? I don't know what to call it.It's about 1 minute long.I was too lazy to come up with a name...

The parts at and 5 and 35 seconds sound REALLY off. Other than that pretty good, the start is great!

EDIT: Answer me whether you need my help. Pretty please? This is the second time I remind you guys of it but nobody seems to feel responsible I guess.

The parts at and 5 and 35 seconds sound REALLY off. Other than that pretty good, the start is great!

Ok,i will work on that,give me A DAY

Edit:Ya,my ears weren't fully operational,there are some really really weird part between 6 and 28,because of that,the later part ( 29 - 35) sounds really odd,i am fixing it.

Here is another thing i made while i was messing around with PB,don't know what to do with this so i just throw it here.It is loopable,probably another main menu music?So when players launch the game,there will be more than 1 main menu music...i don't know

somethingsooth.zip

Thanks guys,i got it working now.But somehow it didn't work last time,here it is.The outro(roll credits part)? I don't know what to call it.It's about 1 minute long.I was too lazy to come up with a name...

attachicon.gifsong_name2.zip

Edit:

Notes:

-NOT loopable

- I can extend it though

That's it

I'd like this better is there wasn't that odd, slightly disturbing droning in the background.

Mobbie, IDk what your question is, but if it is that you can help, judging by your last post, then help would be cool!

But with what?

0_o

Damn those are getting huge. Can I just pack the project itself next time?

Do you want more of that stuff? I mean, I don't have as good tools as Lord Battle's.

Seeing how 90% of the people here are taking a stab at music, I guess I can assume "no".

ok,here it is,i just deleted few notes,add a few,dunno if this will change much

Close but no cigar. I think the background noise really needs some adjustment.

Archived