The Forums Rpg Characters Applications Garden

DwerBomb

Name: Sudura
Description: Hates: Pyromailmann! Likes: Ice Cream, Chocolate, Cake... White as whipped cream, human, overweight, brown-blonde hair, boy. Recruitable (please.) and can craft cakes from random ingredients, like soap or bleach. Met as a shop keeper whose house/shop is under attack. Fight off the minions and unlock a (real men have curves) beautiful ally.
House: A giant cupcake (Use Mario Toad House for inspiration ;)) Inside has a crappy computer that he insists is a super powerful future gaming PC.
Role: Baker! Can craft cakes that restore hp! Recruitable (please.) and can craft cakes from random ingredients, like soap or bleach. Met as a shop keeper whose house/shop is under attack. Fight off the minions and unlock a (real men have curves) beautiful ally.
*Background story: Abandoned by his mother Aspa for being too chubby, and then banned (NOT VOTE BANNED) From his forum in a game. Q___Q Bullied by Mister L for having a lack of common sense. Secretly a cannibal.

EDIT: On death of this party member, the rest are reduced/healed to 50% health.  Is possible to smash a wedding cake he is selling and make him get pwopa peed off, and "fite u irl". This in turn prevents him being a member, and on death he drops a human hand. (Not his, mind you)

Description: Hates: Pyromailmann! Likes: Ice Cream, Chocolate, Cake... White as whipped cream, human, overweight, brown-blonde hair, boy. Recruitable (please.) and can craft cakes from random ingredients, like soap or bleach. Met as a shop keeper whose house/shop is under attack. Fight off the minions and unlock a (real men have curves) beautiful ally.

House: A giant cupcake (Use Mario Toad House for inspiration ;)) Inside has a crappy computer that he insists is a super powerful future gaming PC.

Role: Baker! Can craft cakes that restore hp! Recruitable (please.) and can craft cakes from random ingredients, like soap or bleach. Met as a shop keeper whose house/shop is under attack. Fight off the minions and unlock a (real men have curves) beautiful ally.

*Background story: Abandoned by his mother Aspa for being too chubby, and then banned (NOT VOTE BANNED) From his forum in a game. Q___Q Bullied by Mister L for having a lack of common sense. Secretly a cannibal.

You should live at mena's bakery.

That would be cool.

1: I already make cakes (well, cupcakes, but still) that restore health, mana, and cure status aliments. 

2: There's no way she'd be allowing a cannibal to live in her house

3: I was planning to have Lena take over at the shop if the player recruits me. I suppose you might could be a replacement... but I kinda wanted Lena to be in the game

EDIT: On death of this party member, the rest are reduced/healed to 50% health. Is possible to smash a wedding cake he is selling and make him get pwopa peed off, and "fite u irl". This in turn prevents him being a member, and on death he drops a human hand. (Not his, mind you)

He's not going to be recruitable.

He is too much similar to Mena because of the cakes and bakery stuff. Please submit another character or edit this.

^^^^^^^

A wise master who lives in a sanctuary of peaceful things.

He creates good and emotions of happiness in the world. Late in the game, he is corrupted by hate incarnate and becomes lord battal, king of the flames. Master of rage.

Pretty good. I like the corrupted by hate angle. However, my char was never remotely wise or good-hearted. Ever. Not even slightly.

My characters encounter, if anybody remembers, would involve a choice to shut me down for good.

I found a way to fit some of  the story into this:

Somewhere along the line in my dialog, the character asks how I was created(Not directly, but...)

And I tell them that a spirit of rage put me here.

(Lord battal)

Maybe he can start out as a friend of the player character at the beginning of the game, and then at some point he goes missing and shows up later corrupted by hate.

I like it. Very trope-like. I think I'll go off this.

Name: Lord Battal

Description: A brash and egotistical pyromancer who finds enjoyment in honorable combat and tormenting his enemies.

House: Lord Battal rules over Forum Hell, a fiery and hostile environment swarming with fallen monsters and entities.  Though it is his home, he likes to spend much of his time in People Plaza, holding off the various trolls and haters.  (From a gameplay standpoint, this is to save the player from going through a whole dungeon to reach him.)

Role: When he's around, Lord Battal serves as a merchant, who sells various fire weapons and spells.  He will also trade enemy souls for gold (Basically, he will give you gold for every enemy kill you have.)  However, he will often be off in Forum Hell, or gone because of story reasons.  During this time, he is replaced by an Eternity Inc. Lord Battal Decoy (Which serves the exact same purpose.)

For about half the game, Lord Battal just hangs around People Plaza.  However, at the "sh*t-starts-to-hit-the-fan" moment that will undoubtedly happen at some point, he disappears in pursuit of whatever causes the aforementioned "S-S-T-H-T-F" moment.  He doesn't reappear until the player has to delve into Forum Hell for some reason, where he reappears after being corrupted by Hate.  After the player completes the dungeon and defeats him in an unbelievably epic boss fight*, he regains his senses and helps them occasionally on the path to the final boss.

Would be nice but is extremely unlikely: Gets so pissed at the combat system, he changes it to his liking for his dungeon and boss fight.  The player has to use powerups and abilities they find in the dungeon.

*Sarcasm

Backround story: I'd rather keep it mysterious.

Archived