The Forums Rpg Characters Applications Garden

DwerBomb

This thread is used for [Characters and Character applications]

Here are the links for the other game-related threads:

http://forums.kleien...forums-rpg-new/

[General Discussions and Updates]

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56943-community-project-rpg-art-dump/#entry661696

[Art, Music, Story and Sounds]

Do you want to join the world of this Rpg?
If you do, post your character application down below.

Template:

Name: -
Description: (species, gender, age, physical appearance, likes and hate, anything you want to say about you character)
House: (a description of where you want your character to be placed in the game, where it lives)
Role: (you can choose between it being an enemy, or an Npc with a specific job, like [merchant] or [farmer] or [healer], or any other kind of Npc you can think of; OR a recruitable ally for the hero. Please, remember that we can't have all the characters recruitable. That would make everything so...muddy. So, use your common sense.)
*Backround story: (* optional)

~~~~~~~
The characters we have so far:

Edward [Derpime]

Name:Edward
Specie:Human
House:Steam-punk style house
Role: Enemy for two fights, then becomes a npc that can repair weapons/sell weapons OR an ally.
Appearance:Sky blue mask with a glasses(my current profile pic).Wear a blue jacket with trainers and short- jeans.He has black hair
(please be sky blue), 1 robotic arm
Semi backstory:
He was always being fascinated in science,geeky,nerdy stuff.And he has tried to craft a gadget for him,unfortunately.When he tested it,it just starting to fall apart,and oil,sparks spilled out everywhere.Ultimately,it exploded,one of the shrapnel hit his left arm.So he had to cut it off.And after many years of bandages wrapped around his left arm.He has finally,created.A robotic arm that works like a normal human arm.But can lift heavy object as twice as the normal arm.
Hates:Monsters,dark,long hallways.Crowd places

Mister L [imDaMisterL]
Name: Mister L (or just L for friends).

Description: A male human, 15 years old. Looks older than his actual age, looks exactly like random. (If Random's sprites are hard to make, then making them simpler would be good... like, just the hat and his coat).

House: A cold place, definitely, my character loves the cold... maybe a place like the North Pole? Or something with less snow and cold... maybe a village like Russia? Yes, a village similar to IRL Russia's appearance, there he lives in a simple and normal house.

Role: A merchant, if he should be a one-time merchant or a frequently-seen merchant is up to you to decide.

Background story: Not actually a nackground story, but my Random speaks sometimes in Brazilian Portuguese and sometimes in ciphers for fun, he could say these stuff once someone exits his "shop" UI, of course, I'd tell ya'll what the messages he says mean.

Ex: Thanks, have a great day!

Obrigado, tenha um bom dia!

TP, the Tentacled Potato [DwerBomb]:

Name: TP; "Dwer"; Tentacled Potato
Description: tentacled potato, male.
Appearance: the body is a potato with two eyes and a mouth. Has 6 tentacles coming out of it.
House: a swamp
Role: recruitable ally after completing his quest (kill all mosquitoes in the swamp)

Mena [MenaAthena]
Name: MenaAthena (or just Mena for short)
Description: A human female of about sixteen years of age. I think you all pretty much know what my character looks like by now, but I can elaborate on details if needed. One thing that might be on note of her personality is that she's inherently in tune with others emotions, thus she loves making other people happy and hates it when others feel bad, especially if it's her fault. This makes her helpful, but easy to take advantage of.
House: Perhaps a bakery... yes, a warm, inviting bakery with a nice garden outside sprinkled with the occasional water and food bowl for stray animals.
Role: (As an NPC) Possibly sells healing items and/or heals the party like a sort of Nurse Joy. 
(As a recruitable character) A medic with a couple stun spells and a decent weapon if she needs to attack, but will refuse to use any other melee weapons, thus making her weapon not very useful later in the game.
I'm fine with being an NPC or a recruitable; just put her wherever she's needed.
Backstory: Mena is a distant decendant of the "goddess" Athena, which accounts for her magical abilities and weapon. At a very young age, being only about a year old, her parents died in a seemingly accidental car crash, and she was adopted into a loving home only a few months after. As she has no memories of her birth parents and is perfectly content with her current family, she isn't depressed over their death, though she does wonder what they were like. This does, however, make her the last living decendant of Athena's blood line other than the "goddess" herself, as the blood line has been mysteriously plagued with deaths soon after it started. Her necklace and spear are the only items she inherented from her birth parents and she will refuse to part with them. 

Adolf [sovietfirepower]
name:adolf
species:cat thing
house: gun shop
role:sells guns

Half [Halved]
Name: Half

Description: A small black and white puppet, with his right side white with a black button eye, and his left side black with a white button eye.
House: meh idk
Role: simple Npc (you can talk to him)

PinkishKnight [ThePinkishKnight]
Name: PinkishKnight
Description: The hero the forums (and internet) deserves but probably doesn't need in any way.
House: Lives in the shadows (you will be able to find him in a dark alley)
Role: Npc, can teach some skills if the player has enough levels.

"Percy" [Percival]

Name: Percival Wulfric Butonn, circa. Victorian Era; current alias is Percival "Percy" Butonn
Description: While technically genderless, Percival identifies more as male; the homunculus is aged around five years, while the humanoid one is aged around thirteen years.
House: A house, where it appears that the house has rotted away in the years that passed, with the entrance to the actual residence of the creature being a loose plank in the floor.
Role: If possible, I would like it if Percival was recruit-able as an ally, but, if there area already too many people, I would be fine reducing him to an NPC; either a quick-warp person or a weapon merchant.
Background Story: Nothing here. Of course I'm going to do a background story, damblit!

"I'm Giving You The Short Version" Version

In the beginning, there was Percival Wulfric Butonn. He was afraid of death and, irrationally, began looking for a way to halt the inevitable; he found the Liber Vaccae, a book talking about how to create abominations, and, seeing the article for homunculi, wondered whether the human soul, the being of man, could be forced into a different vessel. That is, a homunculus. He experimented with the creation of homunculi and, finding that human flesh worked best at creating homunculi that best resemble human, began murdering the people inside and surrounding his humble home. He stored what he considered a best attempt of a humanoid homunculus in the corner of his basement. However, he eventually forgot about his project for creating a perfect vessel and began murdering of his own accord. There was something so addicting about the agony of others; but, of course, he eventually grew sloppy, and was caught by officials. He was killed in his own cell.

At that same time, the homunculus awoke, with the memories of Percival Wulfric Butonn. However, I wouldn't consider it as being him, per se; it had his memories, his experiences, even his mindset, but it lacked a human soul. Now, the homunculus was Percival's best attempt, but even so, the creature lacked a skin of its own, and every step was agony to the creature,. It was falling apart with every step, barely held together by tendons that were slowly cutting through the flesh.; the solution? Make your own skin. It borrowed cloth left in Percival Wulfric Butonn's closet and the strips of flesh that Percival has left in the basement of his house and crafted its own skin, tightly woven so that the creature wouldn't fall apart.

Of course, since the creature had the memories of Percival, it also had the murderous instinct that the original being also had, and the thought to create a homunculus, to create a vessel that will last for eternity.

This time in the being's life isn't as well documented as the original Percival's life, since a creature such as homunculus would naturally hide its existence and be ignored by the public at large, but it's been inferred that the creature traveled to the isles of Britain, since there have been a pattern of random murders in the area, and the arson of a house.

agh ill finish this later when i dont feel sick

Mack [Mack18853]
Name: Mack
Description: Human, Male, 20-21, black hair, glasses, t-shirt with slurper on it, likes video games, anime, drawing, world history and cats, hates Call of Duty and Call of Duty-esque games (excluding Splatoon), Hitler and horror movies/games
House: a locked 2-story house, has to be unlocked with the "Slurper key", located behind the house in a chest
Role: Recruitable, melee fighter, unlocked by shutting off television. He proceeds to get pissed at you because he was in the middle of a game of (you decide). You can either apologize or give him money to shut him up. Either will cause him to join your party, however, you have to do him a favor if you apologize.

(I'll probably fix how you unlock him later.)

Sirmentlegen [sirmentlegen]
Name: - Sirmentlegen
Description: 100% thug 200% bacon
House: Sirmentlegen and his OG thug crew live in the bacon church
Role: I think the right word for my role would be "slumlord"
Backround story: http://forums.kleien...acon-church-20/

Gecko [KidneyBeanBoy]
Name: - Gecko-Roman

House: Tumblr/Wasteland Cave
Role: Trainer, basically you can fight him for a higher-than-normal amount of XP that scales with your level. His stats and XP yield scale with your level. After you beat him once you can invite him to join your party, but he can't leave the world he's in, and leaves your party when you travel to a different website/land. Gecko-Roman himself is a very melee-oriented fighter, with some fire/poison based specials.
Background Story: After being attracted to Tumblr/The area he's in due to a short but powerful obsession with rumors of a wealth crystalline gems hidden in the wastes, Gecko fell to a disease inflicted upon him by one of the many beasts who attacked him, becoming one in the process. Instead of embracing his condition, Gecko-Roman decided to spend the rest of his life aiding lost travellers, doing his best to insure nobody ends up like him.

Pyro [Pyromailmann]
Name: Pyromaildragon (Pyro for short)
Description:
Semi-Shape-Shifting Train,
Male, 15,
Looks like a train (use the profile picture as reference),
Likes: certain ice cream flavors, bacon, chocolate, chocolate candies, trains, video games, kids, squids, dogs, cats, and flufficorns.
Hates: Vegetables, Heights, Roller coasters, jerks, certain new members.
House: A giant underground bunker/cave, like the Bat-cave but homelier.
Role: NPC Merchant (tech supplier)
Background: Once an explorer who was fascinated with a traveling rod hidden away in a cave, got turned into a train, and could turn into a green dragon without wings. Now goes on personal errands with said traveling rod through dimensions, and sells some technology he finds for travelers who need it (like shields made from Kevlar wrapped in spider silk, or cybernetic crossbows that become suppressed weapons.)

Trent [TRENTOMINOUS]

Name: Trentominous

Description: A Don't Starve skeleton with an outback hat (my profile image)

Species: Skeleton

Physical appearance: A Don't Starve style skeleton with an Australian outback hat. (my profile image)

House: Adventures in the forest-y parts of the forums

Role: NPC quest giver, eventual recruit-able character (complete all his/my quests to unlock or something)

Aspa [Asparagus]

Name: Aspa/Asparagus

Description: A dapper monster with refined tastes (think Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler)

House: A RANDOM ENCOUNTER (can appear anywhere)

Role: Has random tasks. He can be encountered somewhere in the world to give items (usefulness will vary), can be asked to battle to gain XP (level will be: pl = ((player level) + 2) and will focus more on defense). And could appear as a random NPC that when asked, would say something like "You must have mistaken me for someone else, please go away <name of character>". And at times, he will come to you before a fight and reduce a stat or two. Will usually do this when you have the upper hand.

*Backround story: A watcher of sorts, he is an immortal being that roams the world in search of things to occupy his time. He is neutral and may aid/hinder both good and evil but generally wants to keep both sides on equal footing or even a stale mate. He does it for his own entertainment.

Warrack [PCT]

Name: Warrack

Description: Just jokes around, and tries to have a fun time. Loves things with color.
House: A forest.
Role: Recruitable would be nice, but Healer would be sweet too!

Cool,you should also add yourself in.Be like an easter egg like a picture that will show your OC and your name.Something like that

Just sayinggggg

My character will the tentacled potato oc, I making the application just now

Added

Name: MenaAthena (or just Mena for short)

Description: A human female of about sixteen years of age. I think you all pretty much know what my character looks like by now, but I can elaborate on details if needed. One thing that might be on note of her personality is that she's inherently in tune with others emotions, thus she loves making other people happy and hates it when others feel bad, especially if it's her fault. This makes her helpful, but easy to take advantage of.

House: Perhaps a bakery... yes, a warm, inviting bakery with a nice garden outside sprinkled with the occasional water and food bowl for stray animals.

Role: (As an NPC) Possibly sells healing items and/or heals the party like a sort of Nurse Joy.

(As a recruitable character) A medic with a couple stun spells and a decent weapon if she needs to attack, but will refuse to use any other melee weapons, thus making her weapon not very useful later in the game.

I'm fine with being an NPC or a recruitable; just put her wherever she's needed.

Backstory: Mena is a distant decendant of the "goddess" Athena, which accounts for her magical abilities and weapon. At a very young age, being only about a year old, her parents died in a seemingly accidental car crash, and she was adopted into a loving home only a few months after. As she has no memories of her birth parents and is perfectly content with her current family, she isn't depressed over their death, though she does wonder what they were like. This does, however, make her the last living decendant of Athena's blood line other than the "goddess" herself, as the blood line has been mysteriously plagued with deaths soon after it started. Her necklace and spear are the only items she inherented from her birth parents and she will refuse to part with them.

Name: Half

Description: A small black and white puppet, with his right side white with a black button eye, and his left side black with a white button eye.

House: meh idk

Role: simple Npc (you can talk to him)

You know what Dwer,just change me into like onr of the boss in the game.That means i am a bad guy.That type of boss will just go and annoy the heck out of you untill he was destroyed in the end.

CHANGE ME INTO THE BAD GUY PLEASE.

So now i will have 2 roles bad guy or the NPC

Hello hello!

Do you remember me?

Well,
I am back again.

Name: PinkishKnight

Description: The hero the forums (and internet) deserves but probably doesn't need in any way.

House: Lives in the shadows (you will be able to find him in a dark alley)

Role: Npc, can teach some skills if the player has enough levels.

You know what Dwer,just change me into like onr of the boss in the game.That means i am a bad guy.That type of boss will just go and annoy the heck out of you untill he was destroyed in the end.

CHANGE ME INTO THE BAD GUY PLEASE.

So now i will have 2 roles bad guy or the NPC

Could work like, you have to fight him, and if you win he becomes a good npc that repairs your weapons/sells you stuff?

vomits piles of papers

Name: Percival Wulfric Butonn, circa. Victorian Era; current alias is Percival "Percy" Butonn
Description: While technically genderless, Percival identifies more as male; the homunculus is aged around five years, while the humanoid one is aged around thirteen years.
House: A house, where it appears that the house has rotted away in the years that passed, with the entrance to the actual residence of the creature being a loose plank in the floor.
Role: If possible, I would like it if Percival was recruit-able as an ally, but, if there area already too many people, I would be fine reducing him to an NPC; either a quick-warp person or a weapon merchant.

Background StoryNothing here. Of course I'm going to do a background story, damblit!

"I'm Giving You The Short Version" Version

In the beginning, there was Percival Wulfric Butonn. He was afraid of death and, irrationally, began looking for a way to halt the inevitable; he found the Liber Vaccae, a book talking about how to create abominations, and, seeing the article for homunculi, wondered whether the human soul, the being of man, could be forced into a different vessel. That is, a homunculus. He experimented with the creation of homunculi and, finding that human flesh worked best at creating homunculi that best resemble human, began murdering the people inside and surrounding his humble home. He stored what he considered a best attempt of a humanoid homunculus in the corner of his basement. However, he eventually forgot about his project for creating a perfect vessel and began murdering of his own accord. There was something so addicting about the agony of others; but, of course, he eventually grew sloppy, and was caught by officials. He was killed in his own cell.

At that same time, the homunculus awoke, with the memories of Percival Wulfric Butonn. However, I wouldn't consider it as being him, per se; it had his memories, his experiences, even his mindset, but it lacked a human soul. Now, the homunculus was Percival's best attempt, but even so, the creature lacked a skin of its own, and every step was agony to the creature,. It was falling apart with every step, barely held together by tendons that were slowly cutting through the flesh.; the solution? Make your own skin. It borrowed cloth left in Percival Wulfric Butonn's closet and the strips of flesh that Percival has left in the basement of his house and crafted its own skin, tightly woven so that the creature wouldn't fall apart.

Of course, since the creature had the memories of Percival, it also had the murderous instinct that the original being also had, and the thought to create a homunculus, to create a vessel that will last for eternity.

This time in the being's life isn't as well documented as the original Percival's life, since a creature such as homunculus would naturally hide its existence and be ignored by the public at large, but it's been inferred that the creature traveled to the isles of Britain, since there have been a pattern of random murders in the area, and the arson of a house.

agh ill finish this later when i dont feel sick

wipes mouth with rag

Name: - Gecko-Roman

House: Tumblr/Wasteland Cave

Role: Trainer, basically you can fight him for a higher-than-normal amount of XP that scales with your level. His stats and XP yield scale with your level. After you beat him once you can invite him to join your party, but he can't leave the world he's in, and leaves your party when you travel to a different website/land. Gecko-Roman himself is a very melee-oriented fighter, with some fire/poison based specials.

Background Story: After being attracted to Tumblr/The area he's in due to a short but powerful obsession with rumors of a wealth crystalline gems hidden in the wastes, Gecko fell to a disease inflicted upon him by one of the many beasts who attacked him, becoming one in the process. Instead of embracing his condition, Gecko-Roman decided to spend the rest of his life aiding lost travellers, doing his best to insure nobody ends up like him.

If you want I could do the dialogue for him.

Name: Mack
Description: Human, Male, 20-21, black hair, glasses, t-shirt with slurper on it, likes video games, anime, drawing, world history and cats, hates Call of Duty and Call of Duty-esque games (excluding Splatoon), Hitler and horror movies/games
House: a locked 2-story house, has to be unlocked with the "Slurper key", located behind the house in a chest
Role: Recruitable, melee fighter, unlocked by shutting off television. He proceeds to get pissed at you because he was in the middle of a game of (you decide). You can either apologize or give him money to shut him up. Either will cause him to join your party, however, you have to do him a favor if you apologize.

(I'll probably fix how you unlock him later.)

Archived